Cateye Stadium 3 rechargeable bikelight

Old September 10th 03, 02:31 AM
Laurence Dodd

Default Cateye Stadium 3 rechargeable bikelight

Hello,

Does anyone know where in Australia one can purchase a Cateye Stadium 3
rechargeable bikelight for less than $900 ?

Thanks.

Old September 10th 03, 10:52 AM
geoffs

Don't know about pricing or availability but also check out Niterider's
Storm and Blowtorch. http://www.niterider.com/prod_bicycle.html

Cheers

Geoff

Old September 10th 03, 12:14 PM
Gurrie

I made my own, as many others have done. Used driving lights from a car
with 20W globes.

Works fantastic, as good as the cateye anyway. Only downside is that I have
a larger battery than the cateye, but I'll wear the extra weight for the
$800 saving!

Old September 11th 03, 10:13 PM
Nick Payne

Burkes Cycles in NZ. Mine cost me about $A650 mail order from there a couple
of years ago, at the same time as a local bike shop's buy price from the OZ
distributor was over $A1000...