Would you buy this dvd?

Old July 26th 08, 06:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

Default Would you buy this dvd?

Hello,

I'm fixing to start the beginning of ground work for a dvd with all
tutorials and one highlight part. The highlight part would be all the
footage with my new home in fargo until winter. Along with this I would
make a detailed tutorial for 20-25 tricks. The dvd would not be
professionally cover designed or anything. Just filmed with my camera
in HD and burned to a dvd each time I have to sell one. Would be
probably an hour of footage. Would this be bought for like 10-12 bucks?
Of course i'm thinking more for the newer riders though. But it would
have advanced tricks as well. I'm getting awfully close to being done
putting myself through some of these clips without any money involved.

-SJ

--
unifreak7

http://www.myspace.com/ShaunJohanneson
Old July 26th 08, 06:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicycle-Emele

I would

--
Unicycle-Emele

any unicyclist in Westchester County, NY 'pm '
(http://tinyurl.com/6xu626)me.
Old July 26th 08, 06:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

I would buy it if I could get it in New Zealand or shipping from another
country wasn't too expensive. There's so many tricks where a good
tutorial would help so yes I think'd it'd be really good.

--
SkierAlex

You've highlighted my sig'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)
Old July 26th 08, 07:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

hmm... depends how good the riding is

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca
Old July 26th 08, 07:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

I'd buy it just to watch it. + 10 bucks isn't much of a cost to watch a
movie that will probably be good.

You gonna take trick suggestions?

--
beeper

)-90'-UNISPIN-O

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old July 26th 08, 07:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ridingwithscissors

yes.

--
ridingwithscissors

I am not bound to please thee with my answers.
--William Shakespeare-

habbywall wrote:
ridingwithscissors is officially dumb.

uni57 wrote:

Now you can carry scissors -any time-. I mean, ANY TIME.

Old July 26th 08, 04:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

I would buy it for $15 if it was made well, and everything. So yeah I
would definatly buy it

Isaac

--
isaac steiner

3rd*)---, '30ft Coaster~

'My Blogspot' (www.isaacsteiner.blogspot.com)
Old July 27th 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

unibikeling in sorta relation to the post about the grapic artist thing
- if you would want me to, i could draw up some really cool cover, or
back, or just a background for the dvd.

That would be really cool. I'm not looking to dress it up a whole lot,
since the more work I put into it the more expensive it will be and the
less likely I will be to finish the project. The amount of riding work
doesn't matter though, just the visual part of it, since that part is
the boring part, and the part where I have to go get all the resources
to put it together, rather than just riding and filming.

Old July 27th 08, 02:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

cool, i'll just work on some just sketch sorta thing. I'll just cut a
blank peice of paper the same size as a dvd paper thingy, and draw
something.

edit: hand artwork, not like computer generated. I cant do crap for
computer stuff, but i'm a little handy with a pencil.

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

beeper wrote: