Review my movie please

Old January 4th 06, 04:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Review my movie please

Hey me and a friend just made a movie today... and i just want some
comments on what could be better and what u liked and stuff...
http://tinyurl.com/azveq I am the one on the Trials unicycle..
my friend is the one on the Red freestyle uni.. thanks

--
irvinegr
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

Old January 4th 06, 04:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

nice stuff! that was like 5 or 6 180's in a row. that was nice. and
stick with that stand up ww. you already got the transition in and are
pretty solid so thats a good. also your friends seat wrap was clean.
keep at it man good job. and jimmy eat world-pain is an awesome awesome
song.

--
chosen

respectfully,
jonny
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/cw3lv)
I LOVE THIS END UP
open toed socks like we rock birkenstocks
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

Old January 4th 06, 04:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i started cracking up at the credits.
"peanut butter jELLAY! peanut butter jELLAY!
peanut butter jELLAY! peanut butter jELLAY! peanut butter jELLAY! "

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Mat.
-----------------------
SUPER AWEXOME SUPER-UNI SHIRTS! PREORDER YOURS
TODAY!!!http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44230
--"to maxis: STOP. GRAMMAR TIME." -Fwgen0moB?
"abababilbel" - General Dibbles
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

Old January 4th 06, 04:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

haha.. Yeah it is soo fun to make movies... what would u rate this out
of ten?? 10 is highest like DEFECT----0 is like SUCKEY!!

Old January 4th 06, 04:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

just because of the awesome PBJ song, and that one other song... and
that bit about gum, i'd give it a 10 on the comedic gold scale, and an
8.5 in the Uni vid category.
definately a keeper.

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Mat.
-----------------------

Old January 4th 06, 05:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Well that was the worst fall I have ever seen resulting from riding
backwards I liked the stand up wheel walk.

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
_____________________________

chosen wrote:
wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

Old January 4th 06, 07:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

ok well since you ask.. Im in a bad mood tonight so dont take it too
personal.. filming your self hoping up and down a 2 set.. yea..
NO..1foot idinling on a box that is 5 ft above the ground.. WHY ? it's
same damn trick it's not like that box was a skinny.. and I think thats
about all.. am I gonna loose rep for this ? you asked to tell you what
we thought..

--
maxisback

Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
quit are just dumb
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old January 4th 06, 07:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

oohh yea.. most of us always ride on places where it says private
proprety or some **** like that.. DO WE FILM IT TO LOOK COOL ?.. if u
wanna be such a rebel get a security guard there give him crap.. wait
till the cops get there and throw ur uni in there windhield and film
it.. I might give u a 3/10 for that..oh yea the bails were rlly awefull
as well.. break ur leg in a bail and put tht in a movie u might just
get 4/10..and also do not put riding backwards for no reason in a movie
please...

Old January 4th 06, 07:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I liked your good tricks. The sequence of 180 uni spins was impressive,
as were the hop-on-seat combinations, as was the stand up wheel walk.
However, showing them in a video alongside clips of you hopping
one-at-a-time up a set of four stairs threw me off. Basically, without
those advanced moves you did, your video was kind of a "just another
guy that has been riding for a year or two and is making his first
video" kind of thing. Adding those big stand up wheel walk//180 unispin
combos changes the entire tone of the video... I'm not sure if i'm
being clear enough, or too harsh, but i really don't think that stand
up wheel walking belongs in the same video as riding backwards (and
vice versa). You know what i mean? Also, a tripod would really help you
out a lot. Regarding editing: Complicated tranistions draw attention to
the transition, rather than the footage. If that is your goal, for
example if you had two love-themed shots (or a moment in the song),
then a heart shaped scene out would make more sense. But when the
purpose of your video seems to be "here's what i can do, what do you
like, how can i learn to do things better," then the transitions
distract rather than help. But that's just me being nitpicky, having
just watched Shaun Johanneson's video (http://tinyurl.com/ae2lk. It's a
mind-blowing video that is edited very simply. woah!

Don't take me too harshly--you pull some sick tricks in your video. i
wish i could 180 unispin or stand up wheel walk or .. .. .. It's just
that you asked for feedback, and i figgured being critical would be
more helpful to you than saying "best video ever! i loved it! perfect
ten!" Know what i'm sayin'?

--
TheBadger587

Gliding, finally.

AIM:TheBadger587
TheBadger587's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5576

Movie: A BC wheel Movie Evan Byrne Unicycling 25 November 18th 05 01:22 AM
unicycle in movie eljest Unicycling 2 April 28th 05 04:23 AM
AAP article on Cochrane review Just zis Guy, you know? UK 3 April 21st 05 07:21 PM
Movie: Andrew and Tony in New Zealand... andrew_carter Unicycling 17 March 2nd 05 10:37 AM
review - PRO, The Movie k.papai Racing 2 December 17th 04 04:47 PM