Sheryl's been singing to the Feds.

Old September 1st 12, 12:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

Default Sheryl's been singing to the Feds.

The thick might be plottening again.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/sher...-investigation

Old September 1st 12, 01:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mower Man

On 01/09/2012 12:47 PM, atriage wrote:
The thick might be plottening again.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/sher...-investigation

Former team mates describe their "apartment" as "...a distribution point
for performance-enhancing drugs and a place to store bags of blood..."
In their apartment? Really? No one would think of looking there, would they.

--
Chris

'Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it
every six months.'

(Oscar Wilde.)
Old September 1st 12, 09:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 01/09/2012 13:17, Mower Man wrote:
On 01/09/2012 12:47 PM, atriage wrote:
The thick might be plottening again.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/sher...-investigation

Former team mates describe their "apartment" as "...a distribution point for
performance-enhancing drugs and a place to store bags of blood..." In their
apartment? Really? No one would think of looking there, would they.

If it's true you can only assume that Lance thought he was completely fireproof,
which may actually have been the case lamentably.

Old September 2nd 12, 12:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mower Man

On 01/09/2012 9:45 PM, atriage wrote:
On 01/09/2012 13:17, Mower Man wrote:
On 01/09/2012 12:47 PM, atriage wrote:
The thick might be plottening again.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/sher...-investigation

Former team mates describe their "apartment" as "...a distribution
point for
performance-enhancing drugs and a place to store bags of blood..." In
their
apartment? Really? No one would think of looking there, would they.

If it's true you can only assume that Lance thought he was completely
fireproof, which may actually have been the case lamentably.

I can't see hoe he can have assumed anything of the sort, given the
unannounced visits that the anti-doping teams carry out, can you?

As before, I take no side - but this is such a weird case, isn't it.

Old September 2nd 12, 12:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
TheCoz

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/sher...in-federal-arm....

Former team mates describe their "apartment" as "...a distribution
point for
performance-enhancing drugs and a place to store bags of blood..." In
their
apartment? Really? No one would think of looking there, would they.

If it's true you can only assume that Lance thought he was completely
fireproof, which may actually have been the case lamentably.

I can't see hoe he can have assumed anything of the sort, given the
unannounced visits that the anti-doping teams carry out, can you?

As before, I take no side - but this is such a weird case, isn't it.

--
Chris

'Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it
every six months.'

(Oscar Wilde.)

This may be one good reason for LA not to contest USADA. He didn't
want to drag Sheryl into the court.
Coz
Old September 2nd 12, 10:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 02/09/2012 00:03, Mower Man wrote:
On 01/09/2012 9:45 PM, atriage wrote:
On 01/09/2012 13:17, Mower Man wrote:
On 01/09/2012 12:47 PM, atriage wrote:
The thick might be plottening again.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/sher...-investigation

Former team mates describe their "apartment" as "...a distribution
point for
performance-enhancing drugs and a place to store bags of blood..." In
their
apartment? Really? No one would think of looking there, would they.

If it's true you can only assume that Lance thought he was completely
fireproof, which may actually have been the case lamentably.

I can't see hoe he can have assumed anything of the sort, given the unannounced
visits that the anti-doping teams carry out, can you?

The allegations seem to be that Lance was getting advance warnings of control
visits and/or stalling them when they happened to gain time to take 'evasive
action'.

As before, I take no side - but this is such a weird case, isn't it.

Personally I'm sure that Lance doped, however since everyone else did (mostly)
I'm not sure if justice *so* delayed and diluted is actually worth bothering
with. All other things being equal LA was a superior cyclist and as others here
have pointed out there are *much* more serious things wrong with the world to
worry about than him. (Like will it stop raining long enough for me to go for a
ride this afternoon)

Old September 2nd 12, 11:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

atriage wrote:
Personally I'm sure that Lance doped, however since everyone else did
(mostly) I'm not sure if justice *so* delayed and diluted is actually
worth bothering with. All other things being equal LA was a superior
cyclist and as others here have pointed out there are *much* more
serious things wrong with the world to worry about than him. (Like will
it stop raining long enough for me to go for a ride this afternoon)

You mean global warming and Mitt Romney's penis size is more important
than LANCE's doping ?
Old September 2nd 12, 11:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 02/09/2012 11:07, Simply Fred wrote:
atriage wrote:
Personally I'm sure that Lance doped, however since everyone else did
(mostly) I'm not sure if justice *so* delayed and diluted is actually
worth bothering with. All other things being equal LA was a superior
cyclist and as others here have pointed out there are *much* more
serious things wrong with the world to worry about than him. (Like will
it stop raining long enough for me to go for a ride this afternoon)

You mean global warming and Mitt Romney's penis size is more important
than LANCE's doping ?

Mitt Romney's got a penis?

Old September 2nd 12, 11:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

atriage a écrit profondement:

| Personally I'm sure that Lance doped, however since everyone else did
| (mostly) I'm not sure if justice *so* delayed and diluted is actually
| worth bothering with. All other things being equal LA was a superior
| cyclist and as others here have pointed out there are *much* more
| serious things wrong with the world to worry about than him. (Like
| will it stop raining long enough for me to go for a ride this
| afternoon)

Hm, it didn't rain for 6 months where I lurk.

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
Old September 2nd 12, 01:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 02/09/2012 11:23, Davey Crockett wrote:
atriage a écrit profondement:

| Personally I'm sure that Lance doped, however since everyone else did
| (mostly) I'm not sure if justice *so* delayed and diluted is actually
| worth bothering with. All other things being equal LA was a superior
| cyclist and as others here have pointed out there are *much* more
| serious things wrong with the world to worry about than him. (Like
| will it stop raining long enough for me to go for a ride this
| afternoon)

Hm, it didn't rain for 6 months where I lurk.

You still in Antibes?

LA/Feds Brad Anders Racing 68 September 3rd 11 05:07 PM
singing original songs iridemymuni Unicycling 0 December 14th 06 02:21 PM
Brian Hears Angels Singing Tom Kunich Racing 0 February 9th 06 02:14 PM
Singing in the rain Roger Light Unicycling 19 January 9th 06 03:54 PM
Sheryl's not bad, either Keith Willoughby UK 13 July 22nd 04 11:45 PM