!@#$%$@!!

Old May 5th 05, 05:45 AM
ritcho

Default !@#$%$@!!

flyingdutch Wrote:
fark!

rolling thru noth balwyn shops this morning. driver makes righthan
turn into me. separated clavicle with all related tendons rippe
off(bone at top of shoulder). sticking up at avery wierd angle. ver
sore. good drugs tho (mmmm nurses with drugs). looking at at least
few weeks off the bike!@##$@! windtrainer isgettingaworkout, no doubt
hurties . ambulance, cafe owners/witnesses and police were terrific.

sook. hurties. milkin it
off to watch my 'bmx bandits' DVD to make it feel better

F"She's got everything i need. pharmacy keys.
She acts just like a nurse, with all the other guys..."Dutch

Jeez, I only just saw this today - it just makes me shake my head an
think Oh No, Not Again... the good news is that you're (sort of) ok
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Ritc

--
ritcho

Old May 5th 05, 06:37 AM
JH

flyingdutch wrote:
fark!

rolling thru noth balwyn shops this morning. driver makes righthand
turn into me. separated clavicle with all related tendons ripped
off(bone at top of shoulder). sticking up at avery wierd angle. very
sore. good drugs tho (mmmm nurses with drugs). looking at at least a
few weeks off the bike!@##$@! windtrainer isgettingaworkout, no doubt.
hurties . ambulance, cafe owners/witnesses and police were terrific.

sook. hurties. milkin it
off to watch my 'bmx bandits' DVD to make it feel better

F"She's got everything i need. pharmacy keys.
She acts just like a nurse, with all the other guys..."Dutch

Good to see you still have a sense of homour despite the belting you
got, hope you heal ok without any lingering problems. You've certainly
been in the wars recently with this and the hit you got when you were
camping.

jh
Old May 5th 05, 07:11 AM
Absent Husband

FD - glad you're still breathing dude!!

So exactly how long did you have the new helmet for before it got
trashed in anotheraccident?? This MUST be a record... Will Limar
believe you when you claim your second half-price helmet in a week??

Seriously mate - very pleased you got out of this one... Hope that bike
is back under your @rse again soon...

Absent Husband

Old May 5th 05, 08:28 AM
NoZX6R

flyingdutch wrote:
fark!

rolling thru noth balwyn shops this morning. driver makes righthand
turn into me. separated clavicle with all related tendons ripped
off(bone at top of shoulder). sticking up at avery wierd angle. very
sore. good drugs tho (mmmm nurses with drugs). looking at at least a
few weeks off the bike!@##$@! windtrainer isgettingaworkout, no doubt.
hurties . ambulance, cafe owners/witnesses and police were terrific.

sook. hurties. milkin it
off to watch my 'bmx bandits' DVD to make it feel better

F"She's got everything i need. pharmacy keys.
She acts just like a nurse, with all the other guys..."Dutch

Coulda used that retard regulator then eh?

Look after yourself.

--
Nick
Old May 5th 05, 09:25 AM
hemyd

"flyingdutch" wrote in
message ...

fark!

rolling thru noth balwyn shops this morning. driver makes righthand
turn into me. separated clavicle with all related tendons ripped
off(bone at top of shoulder). sticking up at avery wierd angle. very
sore. good drugs tho (mmmm nurses with drugs). looking at at least a
few weeks off the bike!@##$@! windtrainer isgettingaworkout, no doubt.
hurties . ambulance, cafe owners/witnesses and police were terrific.

sook. hurties. milkin it
off to watch my 'bmx bandits' DVD to make it feel better

F"She's got everything i need. pharmacy keys.
She acts just like a nurse, with all the other guys..."Dutch

--
flyingdutch

Sorry to hear of your accident, Dutch. Having had a fall onto a gravel road
recently (not caused by a driver), with massive abrasions, one of which got
infected, I can honestly say look after your injuries and don't
underestimate them.

Hope you're better soon - on ya bike in a couple of days?

Henry.

Old May 5th 05, 10:26 AM
Johnno

"hemyd" wrote in message
u...
"flyingdutch" wrote in
message ...

fark!

rolling thru noth balwyn shops this morning. driver makes righthand
turn into me. separated clavicle with all related tendons ripped
off(bone at top of shoulder). sticking up at avery wierd angle. very
sore. good drugs tho (mmmm nurses with drugs). looking at at least a
few weeks off the bike!@##$@! windtrainer isgettingaworkout, no doubt.
hurties . ambulance, cafe owners/witnesses and police were terrific.

sook. hurties. milkin it
off to watch my 'bmx bandits' DVD to make it feel better

F"She's got everything i need. pharmacy keys.
She acts just like a nurse, with all the other guys..."Dutch

--
flyingdutch

Ow! Hope you heal well and fast.

Would like any hills with your ten K's?

Johnno

Old May 5th 05, 11:06 AM
flyingdutch

Johnno Wrote:

Ow! Hope you heal well and fast.

Would like any hills with your ten K's?

Johnno

hehe. yes please. preferably something i normally do but at a faste
pace so that when i do finally get back out the hill falls i
submission :

--
flyingdutch

Old May 5th 05, 11:09 AM
flyingdutch

NoZX6R Wrote:

Coulda used that retard regulator then eh?

Look after yourself.

--
Nick

dang! knew there was something i had forgot to grab from the she
before leaving home :rolleyes

--
flyingdutch

Old May 5th 05, 11:26 AM
flyingdutch

Absent Husband Wrote:
FD - glad you're still breathing dude!!

So exactly how long did you have the new helmet for before it got
trashed in anotheraccident?? This MUST be a record... Will Limar
believe you when you claim your second half-price helmet in a week??

Seriously mate - very pleased you got out of this one... Hope tha
bike
is back under your @rse again soon...

Absent Husband

actually, i was wearing my 'old' one that my daughter now wears (bi
hair needs a big helmet). it came out fine, apart from a few scratche
and lot of car-coloured-paint on it. I think however the old @#$% ca
pay for the Limar105 replacement instead. I hadnt got around to sendin
it off to Syd for exchange yet and would have had to fork out $115 to d
so, so Mr Conformadore can pay it instead

On the bike front, the initial inspections by non-cycliists was WAY of
the mark!

The bars are totally rooted, bent in on the rightside.
Both ergo's look cactus too. levers fractured and covers shredded.
Headset is very loose. Im expecting there to be a big ding/indent i
the race/s if opened up.
There's something dodgy with the fork too. Its a Kinesis carbon w/Al
steerer (1"). There seems to be a bend/fracture at the top of th
fork.
Front wheel seems OK(ish) but only after a quick glance.
Handlebar tape obviously shredded as is saddle (this is a combo o
race-spill and yesterday's effort but he dont know that )
I suspect there also be a small crimp in the frame under the downtube
approaching the headtube. little bit of crumpled paintwork which is
sure sign.

So looks like everybody's cheek about a new bike may not be that fa
off the mark after all. Im a bit excited at that prospect but alot sa
too. Me and that bike been thru alot (gravel, windscreens, rainy RTBs
AlpineClassics, My only win, many BR's, etc).
Cecil Walker shall be giving me a full lowdown soon so my voyeur fu
can begin

--
flyingdutch

Old May 5th 05, 11:44 AM
dave

flyingdutch wrote:
Absent Husband Wrote:

FD - glad you're still breathing dude!!

So exactly how long did you have the new helmet for before it got
trashed in anotheraccident?? This MUST be a record... Will Limar
believe you when you claim your second half-price helmet in a week??

Seriously mate - very pleased you got out of this one... Hope that
bike
is back under your @rse again soon...

Absent Husband

actually, i was wearing my 'old' one that my daughter now wears (big
hair needs a big helmet). it came out fine, apart from a few scratches
and lot of car-coloured-paint on it. I think however the old @#$% can
pay for the Limar105 replacement instead. I hadnt got around to sending
it off to Syd for exchange yet and would have had to fork out $115 to do
so, so Mr Conformadore can pay it instead

On the bike front, the initial inspections by non-cycliists was WAY off
the mark!

The bars are totally rooted, bent in on the rightside.
Both ergo's look cactus too. levers fractured and covers shredded.
Headset is very loose. Im expecting there to be a big ding/indent in
the race/s if opened up.
There's something dodgy with the fork too. Its a Kinesis carbon w/Alu
steerer (1"). There seems to be a bend/fracture at the top of the
fork.
Front wheel seems OK(ish) but only after a quick glance.
Handlebar tape obviously shredded as is saddle (this is a combo of
race-spill and yesterday's effort but he dont know that )
I suspect there also be a small crimp in the frame under the downtube,
approaching the headtube. little bit of crumpled paintwork which is a
sure sign.

So looks like everybody's cheek about a new bike may not be that far
off the mark after all. Im a bit excited at that prospect but alot sad
too. Me and that bike been thru alot (gravel, windscreens, rainy RTBs,
AlpineClassics, My only win, many BR's, etc).
Cecil Walker shall be giving me a full lowdown soon so my voyeur fun
can begin.

Bugger hey.
Well it may go ok.. My neighbour who backed over orange motorbike paid
up without a wimper. Suprised the hell out of me I can tell you

Dave