Seen on the bike trail: High Wheeler

Old July 1st 05, 02:08 AM
Colin Campbell

Default Seen on the bike trail: High Wheeler

I've only been riding regularly for a bit over 20 years, so I don't know
if it is really as unusual as it seems, but yesterday, I saw a group of
riders coming toward me, and one rider was visible above the rest. Sure
enough, the group went by at probably 20 - 25 kph (say, 13 - 15 mph),
and in the middle, there was a young fellow riding a high wheeler. He
seemed to be keeping up rather easily, from the short glimpse I had.

This sighting was on the San Gabriel River bike trail (probably in the
city of Long Beach, CA) a couple of miles before the coast end of the trail.

Does anyone know of a Southern Californian who rides such a bike?
Old July 1st 05, 02:24 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

Colin Campbell wrote:

This sighting was on the San Gabriel River bike trail (probably in the
city of Long Beach, CA) a couple of miles before the coast end of the trail.

Does anyone know of a Southern Californian who rides such a bike?

Dumbass -

You're barking up the wrong tree. He's straight.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old July 1st 05, 02:22 PM
Tom Kunich

But you aren't. Stop making passes at every man who posts here.

Old July 1st 05, 09:02 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

Tom Kunich wrote:
But you aren't. Stop making passes at every man who posts here.

Lover -

Don't get jealous just because I didn't give you the reach-around.

On another note, a style hint: post-copulation, you really ought to
give yourself an enema and clean it all out. It's unbecoming for you to
have white stuff oozing out of your underwear.

you're welcome,

K. Gringioni.

Old July 1st 05, 09:15 PM

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
It's unbecoming for you to have white stuff oozing out of your underwear.

Dumberass,

I belive that white stuff is now commonly refered to as "Santorum."