Change of Address

Old June 11th 07, 03:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
DC1999

Default Change of Address

I want to change the address to which digest messages from this group
are sent, to . In googlegroups Edit Subscriptions
there appears to be no way to do so short of unsubscribing.

Do I need the moderator's approval for this? If so, I'd appreciate
that it be done.

Thank you.

Dave Clark

Old June 12th 07, 02:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Claire Petersky

"DC1999" wrote in message
oups.com...
I want to change the address to which digest messages from this group
are sent, to . In googlegroups Edit Subscriptions
there appears to be no way to do so short of unsubscribing.

This is usenet. There is no moderator.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
http://www.bicyclemeditations.org/

Old June 14th 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Mike Kruger

Claire Petersky wrote:
"DC1999" wrote in message
oups.com...
I want to change the address to which digest messages from this group
are sent, to . In googlegroups Edit Subscriptions
there appears to be no way to do so short of unsubscribing.

This is usenet. There is no moderator.

A few immoderators, though.

Old June 14th 07, 07:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Mike A Schwab

On Jun 11, 9:33 am, DC1999 wrote:
I want to change the address to which digest messages from this group
are sent, to . In googlegroups Edit Subscriptions
there appears to be no way to do so short of unsubscribing.

Do I need the moderator's approval for this? If so, I'd appreciate
that it be done.

Thank you.

Dave Clark

Subscribe using the new email.