Mountain Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian

Old November 21st 11, 04:50 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Opus[_2_]

Default Mountain Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian

On Nov 20, 12:24*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Nov 20, 7:34*am, Opus wrote:
She wasn't hit by a mountain bike, therefore the premise stated in
your header is false. Your irrational hatred of mountain bikes has
conflated a road bike wreck on a road with the subject "mountain
bikes" where no such connection exists. QED you are insane. "Beautiful
Mind" insane, but without the genius of the charcter in the movie...

BS. Your hatred of people who tell the truth about mountain biking led
you to ascribe that statement to me, when it obviously came from
someone else named "CB". Learn to read, idiot. Sheesh. And even if I
HAD made a mistake, it wouldn't lead to a diagnosis of "insane",
dumdum. "Insane" is what you call people who mountain bike, leading
inevitably to serious injury or death. Have you had an accident on
your mountain bike yet? Tell the truth....

Dude, she WASN'T HIT BY A MOUNTAIN BIKE!

Therefore YOU LIED!

Your claims that I'm lying because you say she was hit by a mountain
bike despite photographic evidence that she was hit by a drop-bar road
bike establish your frail grip on reality. Which brings us back to the
original conclusion: you are insane.
Old November 21st 11, 08:53 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Shraga

On Nov 20, 1:24*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Nov 20, 7:34*am, Opus wrote:

On Nov 19, 10:20*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

Did you have a point?

She wasn't hit by a mountain bike, therefore the premise stated in
your header is false. Your irrational hatred of mountain bikes has
conflated a road bike wreck on a road with the subject "mountain
bikes" where no such connection exists. QED you are insane. "Beautiful
Mind" insane, but without the genius of the charcter in the movie...

BS. Your hatred of people who tell the truth about mountain biking led
you to ascribe that statement to me, when it obviously came from
someone else named "CB". Learn to read, idiot. Sheesh. And even if I
HAD made a mistake, it wouldn't lead to a diagnosis of "insane",
dumdum. "Insane" is what you call people who mountain bike, leading
inevitably to serious injury or death. Have you had an accident on
your mountain bike yet? Tell the truth....

Did "CB" write the subject heading of this thread? No. You did, liar.
Why are you trying to blame someone else for your lie, coward?

Since you're slow and have a short memory, I'll repeat the heading
here for you:

"Mountain Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian"

It wasn't a mountain bike. Now, go ahead and explain why you needed to
lie about this. Are you running out of examples?
Old November 22nd 11, 05:20 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Nov 20, 7:34*am, Opus wrote:
She wasn't hit by a mountain bike, therefore the premise stated in
your header is false. Your irrational hatred of mountain bikes has
conflated a road bike wreck on a road with the subject "mountain
bikes" where no such connection exists. QED you are insane. "Beautiful
Mind" insane, but without the genius of the charcter in the movie...

BS. Your hatred of people who tell the truth about mountain biking led
you to ascribe that statement to me, when it obviously came from
someone else named "CB". Learn to read, idiot. Sheesh. And even if I
HAD made a mistake, it wouldn't lead to a diagnosis of "insane",
dumdum. "Insane" is what you call people who mountain bike, leading
inevitably to serious injury or death. Have you had an accident on
your mountain bike yet? Tell the truth....

Dude, she WASN'T HIT BY A MOUNTAIN BIKE!

Therefore YOU LIED!

BS. CB made a mistake.

Your claims that I'm lying because you say she was hit by a mountain
bike despite photographic evidence that she was hit by a drop-bar road
bike establish your frail grip on reality. Which brings us back to the
original conclusion: you are insane.

You are the insane one.You can't read.
Old November 22nd 11, 05:21 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Nov 20, 7:34*am, Opus wrote:

[...]

BS. Those weren't my words. Learn to read, idiot. Mountain bikers are
insane.
Old November 22nd 11, 06:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Shraga

On Nov 20, 7:34*am, Opus wrote:

[...]

Still trying to sell out "CB" and refusing responsibility, I see.
What's the matter, your father never teach you anything about building
character or integrity, coward?

You're neither capable of admitting YOUR mistake, nor admitting YOUR
lie. How many other stories have you posted like this? How much of
your anecdotal evidence about mountain bikers is completely
fabricated, like this example? This, of course, is why you have no
credibility.

So why did YOU initiate a thread under YOUR name, with a subject YOU
entered, that includes an OBVIOUS lie, Dr. Vandeman?

Wait... I'll write that again, in single syl-la-bles for you, since
you're so amazingly dense:

Why did you re-post this sto-ry?

Old November 22nd 11, 10:31 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Nov 20, 7:34*am, Opus wrote:

[...]

Why did you re-post this sto-ry?- Hide quoted text -

Yawn.

Old November 23rd 11, 06:05 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Nov 20, 7:34*am, Opus wrote:

[...]

Yeah, I know. Thinking can be fatiguing when you're not accustomed to
it.

Now run away and hide from a simple question, coward.

Mountain bikers are coward, because they are unwilling to tell the
truth. You are both deliberately lying. Nothing useful can be done
with scum like that, except use you as examples of the typical
mountain biker.
Old November 23rd 11, 05:14 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Shraga

On Nov 20, 7:34*am, Opus wrote:

[...]

"Mountain bikers are coward...?"

Silly man. You're the one unwilling to tell the truth in this thread.
I've asked you twice, and you keep trying to change the subject, which
is typical behavior for a liar. Why are you afraid of the truth,
coward?

I was specific about your lie, yet you vaguely accuse me of lying with
ZERO evidence. As I wrote before, this is typical of your naive
approach to science.

In the past, I asked you to tell your side of the "handsaw" story, and
you ran and hid at that request too. You're really good at badgering
people to respond to you, but you really suck at responding in kind.
Guess that's your problem, though. You're the one who has to explain
why his mugshot is on the Internet:

http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm