handlebar- and bum bag

Old March 29th 04, 09:14 PM
Karen Lipkow

Default handlebar- and bum bag

Hi,

For my planned camping-cum-sightseeing cycle tours, a handlebar bag that
can also be worn as a bum bag (= fanny pack) would be ideal. I googled
for it, but wasn't overwhelmed with what I found so far. Can anyone
recommend one ? My bike has quite narrow drop handlebars with STI
shifters, so the XXL models won't fit.

TIA !
Karen
--
remove underscore and seven from my email address
Old March 29th 04, 11:50 PM
Martin Bulmer

In ,
Karen Lipkow expounded sagaciously:
Hi,

For my planned camping-cum-sightseeing cycle tours, a handlebar bag
that can also be worn as a bum bag (= fanny pack) would be ideal. I
googled for it, but wasn't overwhelmed with what I found so far. Can
anyone recommend one ? My bike has quite narrow drop handlebars with
STI shifters, so the XXL models won't fit.

TIA !
Karen

This is not safe, as you would be facing the wrong way.
--

Martin Bulmer

Pie Conservation Threat

---

Old March 30th 04, 07:25 AM
Dominic Sansom

I found something that may work at http://www.topeak.com/global/compacthbbfp.php.

You lbs should be able to get it in if the don't have one in stock

Hope it's what you're after

-

Old March 30th 04, 07:25 AM
Dominic Sansom

Sorry try

Old April 1st 04, 12:19 PM
Karen Lipkow

Thank you , Dominic, that's what I was after. Have you ever used one of
those ?

Karen

Old April 12th 04, 08:04 AM
Dominic Sansom

I haven't use one but I like Topeak products ( I have a Topeak undersea
bag). They cost a little more but are well made. I was surfing throug
their site the day before you posted your message and remembered I sa
something close to your description

Glad I could help

-