Wanted - Custom Wheelsmith

Old July 11th 03, 05:44 PM
Mike Baldwin

Default Wanted - Custom Wheelsmith

To Whom It Concerns - I'm looking for someone with first hand experience
in building a 27" OR 700cm wheel utilizing a 3 speed Sturmey-Archer hub.

Best Regards Always

Mike Baldwin

Old July 12th 03, 01:24 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

Mike- To Whom It Concerns - I'm looking for someone with first hand
experience
in building a 27" OR 700cm wheel utilizing a 3 speed Sturmey-Archer hub.
BRBR

If the hub is complete and able to be put into a truing stand, any decent
wheelbuilder can measure the hub, flange diameter and center to flange and with
these numbers and rim ERD calculate the spoke length, lace and then build like
any other wheel.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.