MUT in Slovenia

Old June 16th 07, 05:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nathan

Default MUT in Slovenia

Most of the MUT crew is safely in Slovenia, ready to start the tour
Monday morning. One of our riders, AJ, got stuck in New York and John
barely made it out of Frankfurt last night but life is good in
Ljubljana. Beer is very cheap and good. The place is awesome and the
locals helping us are amazing. Today we're off for a rafting trip near
the Croatian border, close to where we'll be riding the first day. Drop
us a line on the guestbook on our site and check for photos often.
http://mut.unitours.org

---Nathan

--
nathan
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 16th 07, 01:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onefiftyfour

when will AJ arrive?

--
onefiftyfour