ouch!!!!

Old October 7th 06, 03:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chexjc

Default ouch!!!!

i just want everyone to know..that i just busted my @$$ really bad and
the pin went down the entire back of my leg and then nestled itself
into my acheles tendon...and i'm in a lot of freakin pain right now lol

--
Chexjc
Chexjc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13511

Old October 7th 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Chexjc wrote:
i just want everyone to know..that i just busted my @$$ really bad and
the pin went down the entire back of my leg and then nestled itself
into my acheles tendon...and i'm in a lot of freakin pain right now lol

Ouch!

What pin though? lol

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)

Old October 7th 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chexjc

i mean the pins in the pedal

Old October 7th 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
john_childs

Pictures? Doctor's note to excuse you from school? Can we laugh yet?

I did some unintentional muni coasting yesterday. No ouch. Just an
amusing UPD.

--
john_childs

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Team Dirty Muni
Gallery: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/john_childs
'Unicycling Bookmark List' (http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) ::
'World Clock' (http://tinyurl.com/a99y3)

Old October 7th 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chexjc

i am lacking a band aid

Old October 7th 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chexjc

lol should i get pictures up?

Old October 7th 06, 03:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Chexjc wrote:
i mean the pins in the pedal

Ouch! That sucks really bad. Did you get cut up all that bad, or just
bad scratches?

Old October 7th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
john_childs

Chexjc wrote:
lol should i get pictures up?

Yes. While it still looks ugly and before it heals.

Were you wearing something like 661's that protect the back of the leg?
The 661's don't go all the way down to the achilles so that bit is
still vulnerable to pedal pin bites even if you wear the armor.

Old October 7th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Monocyclist

Same thing happened to me once when I fell backwards, the pedal just
drug right down my leg.

|Filename: PICT0009.JPG |

Monocyclist
Monocyclist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13114

Old October 7th 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chexjc

i don't wear anything..mainly because i haven't bought anything yet..and
HOLY CRAP THAT IS BAD..thats kinda what it looks like but yours its a
little worse..i just took a shower so it doesn't look as cool anymore

--
Chexjc
Chexjc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13511

new bike chain slip - ouch! [email protected] Techniques 11 September 22nd 06 04:19 AM
Ouch! Danny Colyer UK 0 January 11th 06 09:41 PM
Ouch and the one-day trailer. Jon Senior UK 1 August 28th 05 12:46 PM
Found a couple bad bike crash videos. Ouch! Wasatch5k Techniques 0 June 27th 05 04:01 AM
Ouch!!!!!!!! Krashin'Kenny Unicycling 21 October 25th 03 03:59 AM