what i'm thinkin' 'bout fer a new whip. . .

Old February 20th 07, 02:11 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Default what i'm thinkin' 'bout fer a new whip. . .

bruno wrote:
On Feb 19, 7:26 pm, "Paladin" wrote:
On Feb 19, 3:45 pm, "bruno" wrote:

On Feb 19, 2:47 pm, cc wrote:
what I say is that you go back
to school and learn how to
speak english or ship yourself
off to a third-world country
where nobody cares.
is that too much decision for you?
nah dog. whatever. anyway i'm gonna pull the ****in' trigger on it.
wtf? ya only live once yo. anyway i'm gonna do it. i think a ti
whip'll be right nice. and a indy fab ti whip'll be da ****in' sex jam
fo' dang sho"!!!!
an' cc, duder! i AM gonna ship my country ass "off to a third worl'
country where nobody cares"!! i'm shippin' my ass off to thailand,
cambodia, laos, an' vietnam (maybe burma too) round about november
next!!! i built me up a karate monkey wif a rohloff hub special fer
dat li'l trip!!! man o man is ol' bruno gonna have his ass some fun!!!
lot's o' ridin', good food and a boatload o' asian snatch!!!!!
whooeeeeeee!!! go me!!!!!
happy everything to everybody!!!!!

Good riding. Cambodia's such a friendly paradise, too.

CDB- Hide quoted text -

thanks paladin! i'm fo' dang sho' lookin' forward to it!!!

any you cats wanna come along? i'm gonna stay for however long. . .

Now I know I'm going straight republican. The monkey is posting from
Columbia University! So he's either the most illiterate ivy leaguer
ever or the Janitor on break.

Very sad that I had to go to Ohio University and this street talking
fool goes to an ivy league school.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old February 20th 07, 03:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
bruno

On Feb 19, 3:45 pm, "bruno" wrote:

On Feb 19, 2:47 pm, cc wrote:
[...]

o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws- Hide quoted text -

how you know i go's to columbus u? huh? dey makes me read 2 many bboks
here. i gots to have me my fun!!!! but 4 real straight up how you find
out you li'l hacker you? you some kinda computer geek? we got lot's o'
those here lemme tell ya! an' some purty fine split tails as well (fer
da ivy league that is!!) hardeeharhar!!!!

Old February 20th 07, 04:17 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
bruno

On Feb 19, 3:45 pm, "bruno" wrote:

On Feb 19, 2:47 pm, cc wrote:
[...]

and duder. believe me. it ain't that ****in' hard to get into
columbia. harvard it ain't. even harvard ain't harvard. and once ya
get here? piece o' ****in' cake. why you think i have so much free
time to ride? huh? i ****in' took a class on rock music for credit.
and one on the ****in' "history of the comic strip". no lie. ****'s
ridiculously easy.

course i don't take no computer courses or nuthin' like that wheres ya
ackshally gots to hunker down. no siree, ol' bruno don't need that
**** cuz i'm lightin' out fer da territories fellers! gonna go out and
pedal some before i settle down in da ****in' 'burbs. the very thought
depresses da **** outta me.

a year or 2 of asian trim oughtta be jus' what the doctor ordered!!!

happy everything to everybody!!!!!!!

Old February 20th 07, 04:40 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Feb 19, 3:45 pm, "bruno" wrote:

On Feb 19, 2:47 pm, cc wrote:
[...]

Columbia ... ahhhh so that explains why he is headed to "Burma." It
seems so very typical of the american educational system and the
myopic nature of many of the students.

So he's either the most illiterate ivy leaguer
ever or the Janitor on break.

More than likely, he is a undergrad puke. Pale skin, big adams
apple ... tugging his pud while cruising SEA porn.

Yo duder dat's wacked.

Old February 20th 07, 05:16 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
bruno

On Feb 19, 3:45 pm, "bruno" wrote:

On Feb 19, 2:47 pm, cc wrote:
[...]

Yo duder dat's wacked.- Hide quoted text -

again dudes! why the hate? jus' cuz i'm young, good-lookin', free,
with a few nice whips, an' i'm screwin' yer daughters? is that why?
jeez!

an' i'm goin' to bike around asia for awhle? is it cuz i'm livin' da
****in' dream whilst you ladies are tuggin' one off in the 'burbs cuz
yer increasingly fat wives are too tired to bang ya? or runnin' off to
jiffy lube to change the oil in yer ****in' mini-van? is that it?

i feel sad for you dudes. i really do. ya'll done given up on life an'
turned into bitter ol' farts.

anyway. da offer still stands. if'n ya'll wanna tag along wif ol'
bruno ridin, eatin', drinkin' an' lovin' up on some asian poontang,
yer more'n welcome. i know teh intraweb and it's veil o' anonymity
makes fer folks to come off as assholes, but i know you cats are
really prolly purty cool cuz hell, yer ****in' cyclists!!

anyway, happy everything to everybody!!!!

Old February 20th 07, 06:02 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

bruno wrote:

yer more'n welcome. i know teh intraweb and it's veil o' anonymity
makes fer folks to come off as assholes, but i know you cats are
really prolly purty cool cuz hell, yer ****in' cyclists!!

No. We really are assholes.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old February 20th 07, 06:36 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
bruno

On Feb 20, 1:02 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
bruno wrote:
yer more'n welcome. i know teh intraweb and it's veil o' anonymity
makes fer folks to come off as assholes, but i know you cats are
really prolly purty cool cuz hell, yer ****in' cyclists!!

No. We really are assholes.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

i don't believe ya RAL! ya'll ain't assholes. jus' a li'l humor-
impaired. ya'll gots to loosen up if'n ya wanna hang wif ol' bruno and
get yerselfs some asian snatchalatch!!! whoooeeeee!!!! duders! it's
gonna be a ****in' blast! i cain't hardly wait!! pack yer bags girls
an' come with me!! more fun'n you ever had!!!

happy everything, etc.!!!!!!!!

Old February 20th 07, 06:40 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

bruno wrote:
ya'll gots to loosen up if'n ya wanna hang wif ol' bruno and
get yerselfs some asian snatchalatch!!!

So conversely, if I wasn't interested in that then I wouldn't have to
loosen up, right?

I think I'm about as loose as I need to be.

Matt
Old February 20th 07, 07:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

bruno wrote:
yer more'n welcome. i know teh intraweb and it's veil o' anonymity
makes fer folks to come off as assholes, but i know you cats are
really prolly purty cool cuz hell, yer ****in' cyclists!!

No. We really are assholes.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

i don't believe ya RAL! ya'll ain't assholes. jus' a li'l humor-
impaired. ya'll gots to loosen up if'n ya wanna hang wif ol' bruno and
get yerselfs some asian snatchalatch!!! whoooeeeee!!!! duders! it's
gonna be a ****in' blast! i cain't hardly wait!! pack yer bags girls
an' come with me!! more fun'n you ever had!!!

happy everything, etc.!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your trip mang. Hope all that works out for you. If you're
ever in NE US look me up. We'll ride.

Old February 20th 07, 07:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
small change

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
. ..
bruno wrote:

yer more'n welcome. i know teh intraweb and it's veil o' anonymity
makes fer folks to come off as assholes, but i know you cats are
really prolly purty cool cuz hell, yer ****in' cyclists!!

No. We really are assholes.

speak for yourself, Mitch.

(not speaking for me, thank you very much)