A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Mountain Biking
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

A mountainbiker has been taken to Southland Hospital afterinjuring himself during a practice run

Old January 15th 13, 02:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Cicero Venatio
external usenet poster

Default A mountainbiker has been taken to Southland Hospital afterinjuring himself during a practice run

Evolution in action!

--------

the last I heard of you, you were headed to prison, when did you get
out?
Ads
Old January 15th 13, 11:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default A mountainbiker has been taken to Southland Hospital afterinjuring himself during a practice run

On Tuesday, January 15, 2013 6:45:14 AM UTC-8, cicero venatio wrote:
Evolution in action! -------- the last I heard of you, you were headed to prison, when did you get out?

Can you say "charge dismissed"?
Old January 16th 13, 02:08 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, January 15, 2013 6:08:37 PM UTC-5, Mike Vandeman wrote:

Evolution in action! -------- the last I heard of you, you were headed to prison, when did you get out?

Can you say, "found guilty of exhibiting a deadly weapon and battery?"

Old January 16th 13, 04:01 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, January 15, 2013 6:08:46 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Tuesday, January 15, 2013 6:08:37 PM UTC-5, Mike Vandeman wrote:

Can you say "All the mountain bikers lied under oath"? You demonstrate that every day, by lying about your name. "Liar" is mountain bikers' middle name.
Old January 16th 13, 02:23 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, January 15, 2013 11:01:07 PM UTC-5, Mike Vandeman wrote:

Can you say "All the mountain bikers lied under oath"? You demonstrate that every day, by lying about your name. "Liar" is mountain bikers' middle name.

He asked you if you spent time in prison. The answer, of course is "yes." but instead of being truthful, you provided the partial truth (i.e., a "lie") of "charge dismissed." This is obviously deceptive (i.e., a "lie") because not all of the charges were dismissed.

You were, in fact, convicted on multiple charges. To claim or imply otherwise, as you did here, is lying.

Old January 16th 13, 03:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade
external usenet poster

And can you say "Convicted by my own testimony" ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....M/nYQ7Q36X8akJ

Old January 17th 13, 01:53 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 6:23:07 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Tuesday, January 15, 2013 11:01:07 PM UTC-5, Mike Vandeman wrote:

He asked you if you spent time in prison. The answer, of course is "yes." but instead of being truthful, you provided the partial truth (i.e., a "lie") of "charge dismissed." This is obviously deceptive (i.e., a "lie") because not all of the charges were dismissed.

You were, in fact, convicted on multiple charges. To claim or imply otherwise, as you did here, is lying.

I'm not going to waste any more time responding to dishonest mountain bikers. You don't answer questions, proving that you have something to hide and aren't being honest, you lie frequently, you can't reason logically. and you keep repeating assertions that I have already refuted.
Old January 17th 13, 01:54 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 7:30:09 AM UTC-8, Blackblade wrote:

And can you say "Convicted by my own testimony" ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....M/nYQ7Q36X8akJ

I'm not going to waste any more time responding to dishonest mountain bikers. You don't answer questions, proving that you have something to hide and aren't being honest, you lie frequently, you can't reason logically. and you keep repeating assertions that I have already refuted.