Arvada Colorado

Old March 10th 04, 07:37 PM
magicollin

Default Arvada Colorado

Hey, i know there is a list of unicyclists from all over the world
somewhere, but i couldnt find it. So could someone give me a link to
that please, or if you are from colorado...especially arvada colorado
tell me...maybe we could ride sometime

Thanks Guys

Collin

--
magicollin - Magic Kid
magicollin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5410

Old March 10th 04, 07:49 PM
daino149

http://www.unicycling.org/roster/

Is that what you were looking for?

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

there ain't enough body armor in the country for me to try that. -- Ken
on the mtbr forum in reference to MUni

Old March 11th 04, 01:13 AM
ratherbekayaking

I'm in The Denver Area from time to time. There are lots of great
riding trails to the West of town. When The weather gets warmer and the
trails are drier, I'd love to go for a ride. It always seems like more
fun when there is more than one.

Ed Hansen in Florence. (near Canon City)-south of Colorado Springs.

--
ratherbekayaking - Levels-shmevels. I just wanna ride!

"Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a
mistake when you make it again." (Franklin P. Jones)
ratherbekayaking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2330

FA: 1992 Serotta Colorado Legend Ti -- Less than 4 hours left [email protected] Marketplace 0 May 9th 04 06:41 PM
Colorado Singletrack Nick Off Road 2 October 8th 03 02:02 PM
More Colorado cry babies......... MTBScottie Mountain Biking 10 September 4th 03 11:40 PM