Mountain Biker Breaks Collarbone: Evolution at work!

Old April 27th 08, 05:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Mountain Biker Breaks Collarbone: Evolution at work!

http://news.mywebpal.com/partners/68...ws897500.html:

Man injured near Wax Road mountain biking

04/25/08

An unidentified man had to be rescued by emergency crews after
breaking his collar bone mountain biking out near Wax Road Friday,
said EMA director Scotty Hancock.

The man flipped over his handlebars after another cyclist in from of
him wrecked coming down a trail. Hancock said he sustained a broken
collar bone.

The wreck occured around one-quarter mile out in the woods and
ambulances and fire-crews initially had difficulty finding the
location of accident and reaching it.

The EMA was called in to extract the man and ambulances transported
him to the hospital.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old April 27th 08, 09:19 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Wishing harm upon his fellow man again...Here's another good one I
read once...evolution at work I guess according to your standards
mike.I heard a chef burnt himself while cooking! or we could say
something stupid like...
Chefs should stay only in the kitchen...not at B-B-Q's in state parks
and state lands!!! It taints nature with its smell and breaks down the
atmosphere and environment.

Now, tell me if that isn't the same as the bull**** you been pounding
on with the cycling for years...You're a FOOL mike. Go back to the
kitchen and use your college degree you got when you hid while other
proud americans died in Vietnam.
Old April 28th 08, 02:00 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

College deferments for the draft? Is Mike really that old?
gr

Yep...he once made a comment in the archives that "my country had
better uses for me back home" amongst his ignorance to others that
went off to fight. That's why he has his PHD...he had to HIDE for a
long time!

old lying fool...we can call him the artful dodger codger.
Old April 28th 08, 03:49 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
pmh

A broken collarbone has less than zero correlation with genetic
variation through natural selection. Neither can be rationally
discussed in terms of the other.
Old April 28th 08, 05:32 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 19:49:55 -0700 (PDT), pmh
wrote:

A broken collarbone has less than zero correlation with genetic
variation through natural selection. Neither can be rationally
discussed in terms of the other.

Idiot. Injuries and death from mountain biking is natural selection at
work, weeding out those with no morals and no sense.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old April 28th 08, 12:21 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

wrote:

A broken collarbone has less than zero correlation with genetic
variation through natural selection. Neither can be rationally
discussed in terms of the other.

Idiot. Injuries and death from mountain biking is natural selection at
work, weeding out those with no morals and no sense.

Like what happened to your cat because you had no morals or sense. A
poor animal had to die because of your supidity.

Old April 29th 08, 01:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

so you say...

Idiot. Injuries and death from mountain biking is natural selection
at
work, weeding out those with no morals and no sense.

You actually mean that if you would have died while avoiding the
vietnam war in college or were to die now recently while poking fun of
vets because you were "needed back home", wouldn't that be natural
selection because you are morally wrong for making statements that you
are better than those who went to war?

Isn't it immoral to make statements to people like.."i hope you break
a leg" and other horrible statements of harm to others? that is not
moral. You make those statements all the time. How about the moral
obligation to tell the truth such as you stating I am a mountain biker
or you continued avoidance of questions about flying? you lie with
those questions daily. Lying is not moral.

Just for the record Mike, many people feel that homosexuality is
immoral. Yet I don't criticize you for that!!
But for all the other horrible things you do...I find you a sensless
immoral *******.
Old April 29th 08, 03:26 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

wrote:

A broken collarbone has less than zero correlation with genetic
variation through natural selection. Neither can be rationally
discussed in terms of the other.

Idiot. Injuries and death from mountain biking is natural selection at
work, weeding out those with no morals and no sense.

Like what happened to your cat because you had no morals or sense. A
poor animal had to die because of your supidity.

BS. He was run over by a car. I had nothing to do with it, AS YOU WELL
KNOW, LIAR.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old April 29th 08, 03:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 17:34:50 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

so you say...

Idiot. Injuries and death from mountain biking is natural selection
at
work, weeding out those with no morals and no sense.

You actually mean that if you would have died while avoiding the
vietnam war in college or were to die now recently while poking fun of
vets because you were "needed back home", wouldn't that be natural
selection because you are morally wrong for making statements that you
are better than those who went to war?

Isn't it immoral to make statements to people like.."i hope you break
a leg"

I never said that, as you well know, LIAR.

and other horrible statements of harm to others? that is not
moral. You make those statements all the time. How about the moral
obligation to tell the truth such as you stating I am a mountain biker

I never said that, as you well know, LIAR.

or you continued avoidance of questions about flying? you lie with
those questions daily. Lying is not moral.

Just for the record Mike, many people feel that homosexuality is
immoral. Yet I don't criticize you for that!!

You just did, LIAR. Obviously, you know NOTHING about me, and yet are
willing to make unfounded aseertions (i.e., LIES) all the time.
CONTINUALLY. That's called an "incorrigible LIAR". So much for
morality....

Old April 29th 08, 04:15 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
JP

wrote:

A broken collarbone has less than zero correlation with genetic
variation through natural selection. Neither can be rationally
discussed in terms of the other.

Idiot. Injuries and death from mountain biking is natural selection at
work, weeding out those with no morals and no sense.

Like what happened to your cat because you had no morals or sense. A
poor animal had to die because of your supidity.

BS. He was run over by a car. I had nothing to do with it, AS YOU WELL
KNOW, LIAR.

You let your cat run wild through a congested residential neighborhood
on a regular basis despite your being aware that cats threaten "wildlife"
and there was frequent traffic.
You didn't live up to your responsibility as a citizen of your neighborhood
or as a pet owner.
Can't really face who you are, can you?

Umm.....

Laziness?