FS: Cannondale CAAD 5 Track Frame and Carbon Fork 52cm

Old March 9th 05, 07:50 PM
Jimworx

Default FS: Cannondale CAAD 5 Track Frame and Carbon Fork 52cm

I have a Cannondale CAAD 5 Track frame in 52cm. The frame also comes
with a CARBON Slice Si fork, A Ritchey Threadless headset with carbon
fiber spacers. I believe it was the latest track frame on the
Cannondale line up. The frame is in excellent condition, since I've
only had it for less than 6 months. I literally took the bike on a
handful of light rides. I found that the frame was just a bit big for
me. Of course the local bike shop was not able to exchange it for me.
It felt right at the time, but I was testing the frame with the wrong
shoes. I also think the bike shop was eager to sell me this bike
because it was a size that they had rather than helping me get the
exact size that fitted me. My loss is your gain. I plan to use the
parts for another Cannondale track frame.

In regards to price, let me know what you think is fair. I'm not sure
what the frame, fork and headset would fetch. I also have pics for
parties that are interested.

Thanks,
Jim

Old March 9th 05, 07:57 PM
Jimworx

By the way, here is the link to the bike from the Cannondale website. I
just had some parts changed while the bike was being built. Anyway, the
ad is for the frame, fork and headset only!!!

http://cannondale.com/bikes/04/cusa/model-4PRT.html

Old March 9th 05, 07:59 PM
Jimworx

By the way, the following is a link to the bike from the Cannondale
website. Once again, the ad is for the frame, fork and headset. The
headset is a Ritchey thredless.

http://cannondale.com/bikes/04/cusa/model-4PRT.html