Lightweight Folding Electric Bikes

Old April 17th 04, 02:31 PM
Electric Bikes Direct

Default Lightweight Folding Electric Bikes

Hi Everyone, I wanted to let you know that I supply a great range of
Folding Electric Bikes, weighing from 16.7 kg!
Please have a look at my web site for more information. Please post
any questions you have for me on this group.
Regards
Russell
www.electricbikesdirect.co.uk
Old April 17th 04, 02:57 PM
Peter B

"Electric Bikes Direct" wrote in message
om...
Hi Everyone, I wanted to let you know that I supply a great range of
Folding Electric Bikes, weighing from 16.7 kg!
Please have a look at my web site for more information. Please post
any questions you have for me on this group.

Erm, you may find this strange but we actually *like* pedalling our bikes.

--
Regards,
Pete

Old April 17th 04, 03:21 PM
Sky Fly

"Peter B" wrote in message

"Electric Bikes Direct" wrote in message
om...
Hi Everyone, I wanted to let you know that I supply a great range of
Folding Electric Bikes, weighing from 16.7 kg!
Please have a look at my web site for more information. Please post
any questions you have for me on this group.

Erm, you may find this strange but we actually *like* pedalling our bikes.

I think the 'we' here is a bit presumptuous.

Old April 18th 04, 02:02 AM
paul

In article ,
says...
Hi Everyone, I wanted to let you know that I supply a great range of
Folding Electric Bikes, weighing from 16.7 kg!
Please have a look at my web site for more information. Please post
any questions you have for me on this group.
Regards
Russell
www.electricbikesdirect.co.uk

16.7kg? You can get a recumbent that 'lightweight'
Oh, and does that include the battery ;o)
--
..paul

If at first you don't succeed...
Skydiving is probably not the sport for you.

Old April 18th 04, 02:43 PM
Dave Kahn

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 13:57:07 +0000 (UTC), "Peter B"
wrote:

"Electric Bikes Direct" wrote in message
. com...
Hi Everyone, I wanted to let you know that I supply a great range of
Folding Electric Bikes, weighing from 16.7 kg!
Please have a look at my web site for more information. Please post
any questions you have for me on this group.

Erm, you may find this strange but we actually *like* pedalling our bikes.

IMV elecrically assisted cycling is a Good Thing as it makes cycling a
realistic possibility for people who otherwise would not consider it.

--
Dave...

Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live. - Mark Twain

Old April 18th 04, 05:23 PM
Peter B

wrote:

Erm, you may find this strange but we actually *like* pedalling our

bikes.

IMV elecrically assisted cycling is a Good Thing as it makes cycling a
realistic possibility for people who otherwise would not consider it.

Then the ad should be in the back of the Daily Wail, not posted to a group
of committed cyclists IMO.
Target your potential market!
--
Regards,
Pete

Ghost Bikes Garrison Hilliard General 0 June 12th 04 06:31 PM
Folding bikes, the hour approacheth MartinM UK 18 February 2nd 04 09:39 PM