So many bikes, so many people, America exercises.

Old April 14th 05, 01:03 AM
Chris Zacho The Wheelman

(Gooserider) Wrote:

Maybe it's that way where you are, but
here in the heart of redneck Florida
exercise is a foreign concept. Perhaps
it's because so many guys work
contruction or other physically taxing
jobs, but I can ride my bike from one
side of the county to another and not see
another bike. Well, except for the DUI
riders, of course.

The DUI's ride bikes in Florida? What do the the authorities do, impound
their cars? Here in SC. they just keep driving and hope they don't get
caught at it.

- -

"May you have the winds at your back,
And a really low gear for the hills!"

Chris'Z Corner
http://www.geocities.com/czcorner

Old April 14th 05, 08:23 AM

Forget the nice person part...Sometimes I carried away...I was going
to ask
you what is your point of telling what took place in park or talking to
jogger.
What's the point you had little chat with a jogger or other bikers?
Who cares? I met tons of other bikers and jogger and even drug addicted
in park or in street all the times. You don't wanna alone in park do
you? Who wanna be? Hell
I know everyone I met in the park tried be nice to me, but I'm not
going to talking about it
hey I met the guy who tried to offer me a drug! That's not imporant to
talk about it!
Keep yourself in cool! Don't overreact! Your story could be reveal
your weakness to other.
Forget the wicked bitch part! I surely am not going to hear that faking

Old April 14th 05, 08:28 AM

Mr. Neil Cherry surely knows how to troll effectively.
The question is who cares what he said. I surely don't give a damn
about
what he said behind my back because it's nonsense troll. Yes don't
feed the troller!!!!

Old April 14th 05, 08:36 AM

I hope we are all getting better than this. Why anyone listen to what
other
are saying about me? I just don't care what other are saying about me
behind my back. Who cares about GaryG crappy opionion of me?
I just don't give a damn what he said or what other talking of me. I
just do my way cuz I'm a free man to talk it out.

Old April 14th 05, 10:44 AM
Maggie

[...]

You know, I am actually trying to figure out what your point is.
Actually I am trying to figure out what the hell you are talking about.
There must be something definately wrong with me.
All Good things,
Maggie

Old April 14th 05, 10:21 PM
bbaka

Gooserider wrote:
"bbaka" wrote in message

Gooserider wrote:

Maybe it's that way where you are, but here in the heart of redneck

Florida

exercise is a foreign concept. Perhaps it's because so many guys work
contruction or other physically taxing jobs, but I can ride my bike from

one

side of the county to another and not see another bike. Well, except for

the

DUI riders, of course.

Physically taxing jobs are not necessarily Cardio workout jobs. Many of
these laborers die early from heart attacks because they are not getting
the proper kind of exercise.
Just a thought.
Bill Baka

Maybe they die from heart attacks because they eat their breakfasts and
lunches from lunch wagons and 7/11s. I see the good ol' boys buying two hot
dogs, chips, and a Coke for breakfast every day.

I have eaten off those roach coaches and on one occasion got Salmonella
which put me out of work for a week, and was able to eat very little the
next week. It came from some chicken that I thought was overly seasoned
and might have been to cover the spoiled meat odor. Salmonella is one
thing you don't want to get because the stomach cramps are totally
killer for about 3 days. I don't know if you can get immune from one
bout but I will never/ever eat off of one of those trucks again. My
doctor told me that some people actually die from it. We have a lot of
construction going on here, a new 1000 house planned community, and all
the workers, all speaking Spanish, eat from those trucks. Those 2 pound
super burritos just can't be good for you.
Bill Baka
Old April 14th 05, 10:32 PM
bbaka

Maggie wrote:

You know, I am actually trying to figure out what your point is.
Actually I am trying to figure out what the hell you are talking about.
There must be something definately wrong with me.
All Good things,
Maggie

I have no idea what that was either, and I thought I spoke pretty good
street lingo. Stopping and talking with people at random makes the rides
more interesting but I do try to speed past the long haired, bearded,
ratty clothes types since it is pretty obvious why they are on a bike.
One of the more interesting experiences was about 2 years ago when I met
a real old time hippie in a VW bus painted 1960's style. I stopped to
chat with him and his wife(?) and he offered me some sodas which were
welcome at the time. To my amazement he comes out of the bus with a
joint in his hand already lit and asks if I will join him "for old times
sake". Unlike Clinton, I knew what to do, which made the ride back home
much more interesting, especially the 30+ MPH downhill sections. By the
time I pedaled the 10 miles of flat back home it had worn off but that
was a real flashback to the 60's and early 70's. Darn 'good old boys'
never offer me a beer.
Bill (1 smoke in 25 years) Baka