Tyler Hamilton Foundation Kick-Off

Old November 10th 03, 07:25 PM
Richard Adams

Default Tyler Hamilton Foundation Kick-Off

(Just an FYI, as it arrived in my email and should anyone on that coast
or willing to travel be interested. I'm not connected with the
organization in any way.)

Hello Friends!

I am very excited to be sending this Save the Date to you. In January,
I will be kicking off the Tyler
Hamilton Foundation at a gala in Boston. It is my goal to help provide
opportunity and access to
individuals with multiple sclerosis and aspiring young cyclists. I have
been lucky in my life and feel it
is important to give back. I hope that you will join me in these efforts.

And thank you for your support during the 2003 racing season! Here is
the information on the January
Kick-Off.

Tyler

SAVE THE DATE!

THE PROLOGUE
Tyler Hamilton Foundation Kick-Off Gala

Thursday, January 8, 2004
Cyclorama, Boston

Food, Music, Live & Silent Auction, and Tyler!

Auctioneer: Tom Gross

Music by CHAD

Podium Tickets - $1,000
Yellow Jersey - $500
Polka Dot Jersey - $250
Green Jersey - $100
Peloton Tickets-$50

To purchase your tickets now:
Send check payable to Tyler Hamilton Foundation, Inc. and mail to:
Tyler Hamilton Foundation, Inc.
3 Pleasant Street
Marblehead, MA 01945

Please provide name, address, phone, email and names of all guests

Questions:
Deirdre Moynihan
Joe Tonon

PROLOGUE COMMITTEE
Co-Chairs
Deirdre Moynihan
National Multiple Sclerosis Society
Joe Tonon
Tyler Hamilton Foundation

Committee
Tim Baldwin, MassBike - William Black, NEBRA. - David
Bond,Veltec/Easton - Anne Marie Boucher,Tweeter
Center
Paul Boudreau,Essex County Velo - Matt Bracken, Independent Fabrication
- Richard Bryne,Speedplay
Chris Davenport ,World Champion Freeskier - Walter Driscoll, SkiMarket -
Bruce Fina,Pedros
Richard Fries,Ride Magazine - Lyle Fulkerson,Kiron Group - Chris
Hallahan,Landry's - Geoff Hamilton
Katherine Herr - Lyndi Hirsch,Serono - Joe Ingram,Independent
Fabrication - Eric Jausseran,French
Consulate
Jack Johnson,Landry's- Tim Johnson , Saturn Cycling Team - Chris
Kadlick, MRC - Fred Kelloway, Team Fred
Francis Kelsey, Inside Track Tours - Philip Keyes, NEMBA - Anthony
Lakaris ,CycleLoft - Jennifer Linnahan
Bob Lobel, WBZ 4 Sports Anchor - Maureen Manley,Olympic Cyclist - Adam
Micklin, Hutchinson - Linda Noyes
Matt O'Keefe - Rich Olken, Bikes Belong - Andy Ording, Zipp Speed
Weaponry - Clint Paige, Wheelworks
Rich Polt, Louder Than Words - Steve Pucci, CCB - Mary Powers, Mt. Wash.
Hill Climb- Val Rice, Fidelity
Tony Sasso, Town of Marblehead - Mary Shilling - Rep. Karen Splika -
Gerard Vrooman, Cervelo
Dan Warchol ,Mavic - Karl Wiedemann, Pedros - Michele Wykoff , MS
Lifelines Ambassador
Chris Zigmont, Mavic