So I Started A Club

Old December 5th 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

Default So I Started A Club

Hey guys Anna Jinks and I started a unicycle club at my school a couple
weeks ago and It's going strong.

We meet every other thursday after school and ride every sunday.

We have a normal attendance of about fifteen people, and we have new
people learning every meeting.

Also, I entered the club into our town's Christmas parade on Dec. 9.
Hopefully this will further spread unicycling in my town.

So has anybody else here started a club at their school? How is it
going?

Edit: post#720 lol.

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
In my dream somehow I was in America and I was trying to kill Forrest
(I have no idea why) and then I didn't and we were really good friends.

http://www.youtube.com/user/forack23
Old December 5th 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

Lucky. My school won't even allow a juggling club. Because unicycling's
involved, there's a health risk. Health risk = law suit.

Yet there's gymnastics and paintball at our school.

--
_Ground_Zero_

_Latest_Full_Vid:_
'Halloweekend' (http://vimeo.com/2192311)
1st Place *)--VarialRoll-'O,*
-Jon B.
Old December 5th 08, 11:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktkartch

me and my friend started one about a year ago and we have about 50 or so
members but they only know how to ride they don't get to into it.

We meet every friday! Its really fun!! Al 4 of my closest friends
always uni everyday so yeah!

--
ktkartch
Old December 6th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

_Ground_Zero_;1143918 wrote:
Lucky. My school won't even allow a juggling club. Because unicycling's
involved, there's a health risk. Health risk = law suit.

Yet there's gymnastics and paintball at our school.

Wow that make no since. I think both of those sports are more dangerous
than unicycling.

ktkartch;1143927 wrote:
me and my friend started one about a year ago and we have about 50 or so
members but they only know how to ride they don't get to into it.

We meet every friday! Its really fun!! Al 4 of my closest friends
always uni everyday so yeah!

thats awesome man. fifty people is a lot. Hopefully this club will turn
into something like that.

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

Old December 6th 08, 08:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

I've got 4 beginers Unicycles, and 4 willing people ready to learn and I
emailed the head of p.e (sport) on thursday... so fingers crossed

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
Old December 9th 08, 08:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

We had the parade last night and it went awesome.

there was about ten riders and tons of little kids were like "Thats so
cool!"

hopefully they get their parents to go out and buy them some unis.

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

Old December 9th 08, 10:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
innes

I started a Club at my Daughter's school a few weeks ago, and it is
going really well. We are using it for beginners mainly, or if someone
wants to improve.

The rate of improvement is amazing. It is really good to be able to
help someone learn to Unicycle, and know that without your help they
would maybe just give up.

Innes

--
innes

We have started a Unicycle club innes Unicycling 6 November 8th 08 03:19 PM
I started a unicycle club! SqueakyOnion Unicycling 9 February 22nd 08 02:21 AM
Just getting started baal General 9 May 24th 06 09:06 PM
Just started... fauxden Unicycling 5 August 26th 04 07:13 AM
need help getting started beauster Unicycling 14 October 16th 03 12:21 PM