Need a new supply of nasty words......

Old April 10th 05, 06:43 PM
maxo

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 13:38:55 -0700, MJR wrote:

I used my supply up after a fellow cuts across the street this morning, in
a golf cart and right into my path, forcing me to lock it up and swerve in
order to keep from t-boning him.

I saw this guy make eye contact with me earlier and he just sat there in
the driveway of the golf course, watching me coming up the road.

I assumed he was waiting for me to pass on by before he crossed.

Not so. I have to assume he tired of looking over my colorful "uniform",
and misjudging my forward speed, thought he had time to cross the road
before I reached him.

George Carlin, the 7 basic words you can't say on television, if you would
please.......

You don't need bad words, but nasty phrases.

Try, "I urinate in the mothers milk of your ancestors." for starters.

Or just brush it off and have a long slurp from your hydration pack. :P

Old April 10th 05, 07:23 PM
jj

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 13:38:55 -0700, "MJR" wrote:

I used my supply up after a fellow cuts across the street this morning, in a
golf cart and right into my path, forcing me to lock it up and swerve in
order to keep from t-boning him.

I saw this guy make eye contact with me earlier and he just sat there in the
driveway of the golf course, watching me coming up the road.

I assumed he was waiting for me to pass on by before he crossed.

Not so. I have to assume he tired of looking over my colorful "uniform", and
misjudging my forward speed, thought he had time to cross the road before I
reached him.

He probably got confused with BMX and presumed you'd just jump over him, do
do a tail whip or a superman, and be on your way...

jj
....dirt ramp? what's that?

Old April 10th 05, 07:55 PM
Tom Keats

In article ,
"MJR" writes:
I used my supply up after a fellow cuts across the street this morning, in a
golf cart and right into my path, forcing me to lock it up and swerve in
order to keep from t-boning him.

I saw this guy make eye contact with me earlier and he just sat there in the
driveway of the golf course, watching me coming up the road.

I assumed he was waiting for me to pass on by before he crossed.

Not so. I have to assume he tired of looking over my colorful "uniform", and
misjudging my forward speed, thought he had time to cross the road before I
reached him.

George Carlin, the 7 basic words you can't say on television, if you would
please.......

As an alternative to vulgarities, if you want to yell
"Watch the road" in Chinese: "Kan loo!" For added emphasis,
yell "kan loo ah", with an expression of utter contempt on
your face. I learned that here in r.b.m, from Michael J. Klein.

Of course if you yell that to a sinophone, you might find
yourself engaged in a subsequent conversation in Chinese.

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

Old April 11th 05, 02:33 PM
RonSonic

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 13:38:55 -0700, "MJR" wrote:

I used my supply up after a fellow cuts across the street this morning, in a
golf cart and right into my path, forcing me to lock it up and swerve in
order to keep from t-boning him.

I saw this guy make eye contact with me earlier and he just sat there in the
driveway of the golf course, watching me coming up the road.

I assumed he was waiting for me to pass on by before he crossed.

Not so. I have to assume he tired of looking over my colorful "uniform", and
misjudging my forward speed, thought he had time to cross the road before I
reached him.

George Carlin, the 7 basic words you can't say on television, if you would
please.......

Most eloquently ugly one I ever picked up was in Haiti: Git Momma. It's an old
one, goes back to the slave days and has been refreshed, so to speak, every few
years. Something master might say to a slave child "get your momma for me."
Haiti has not really overcome that legacy.

Ron
Old April 11th 05, 07:17 PM
Roger Zoul

MJR wrote:
I used my supply up after a fellow cuts across the street this morning, in a
golf cart and right into my path, forcing me to lock it up and swerve in
order to keep from t-boning him.

I saw this guy make eye contact with me earlier and he just sat there in the
driveway of the golf course, watching me coming up the road.

I assumed he was waiting for me to pass on by before he crossed.

Not so. I have to assume he tired of looking over my colorful "uniform", and
misjudging my forward speed, thought he had time to cross the road before I
reached him.

George Carlin, the 7 basic words you can't say on television, if you would
please.......

You should have punched him out.
Old April 11th 05, 07:19 PM
Roger Zoul

RonSonic wrote:
[...]

That doesn't seem very insulting....'yo momma' works much better!
Old April 11th 05, 11:17 PM
Jim

As an alternative to vulgarities, if you want to yell
"Watch the road" in Chinese: "Kan loo!" For added emphasis,
yell "kan loo ah", with an expression of utter contempt on
your face. I learned that here in r.b.m, from Michael J. Klein.

Of course if you yell that to a sinophone, you might find
yourself engaged in a subsequent conversation in Chinese.

cheers,
Tom

Half, or more, of my neighborhood is Chinese. This will come in very
handy.

Is that Cantonese or Mandarin?

Those Nasty Nubs... leeman180 Unicycling 9 December 30th 04 06:01 PM
Nasty Bit of Road... Advice Please? Colin Davidson UK 77 August 6th 04 10:18 PM
Words fail me. dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 60 March 4th 04 05:22 PM
nasty new injury muniracer Unicycling 2 November 4th 03 04:50 PM
Words fail me.. dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 32 October 19th 03 03:04 PM