27.0 shim to 28.0 seatpost ?

Old April 16th 04, 10:19 PM
IanD

Default 27.0 shim to 28.0 seatpost ?

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone could point to a company that makes a
plastic seatpost shim to fit a 27.0 seatpost that will fit a 28.0
diameter ? I'm looking to replace my stock seatpost on my C40 and well
as can tell, it's non-standard.

Thanks,

Ian
Old April 17th 04, 05:08 AM
Sergio SERVADIO

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004, Kenny Lee wrote:
I heard mylar works. Do a Google search and find the thread.

Yes it does, wonderfully.

Sergio
Pisa

Old April 17th 04, 01:50 PM
KW Mui

My good man, Sergio, send me some all the way from Italy and it works
great! No slippage and no worries about corrosion.

Make sure you get Italian mylar for your Italian beauty.

Regards,
KW Mui