[marginally OT] Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson

Old November 14th 04, 04:26 PM
Zog The Undeniable

Default [marginally OT] Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson

Who's been a naughty boy, then?

Oh well, he'll have more time to ride that rather horrible MTB of his,
and hopefully do a bit of stand-up comedy.
Old November 19th 04, 03:05 PM
Simon Brooke

in message 419784e2.0@entanet, Zog The Undeniable
') wrote:

Who's been a naughty boy, then?

Oh well, he'll have more time to ride that rather horrible MTB of his,
and hopefully do a bit of stand-up comedy.

I sent him a quick 'don't let the *******s grind you down' letter when
this blew up, and got a (brief) personal reply, which given the
pressure he must be under impressed me rather. If we /have/ to have
Tories (and personally I'm still working to achieve a Tory Free
Scotland), Boris seems to me the best sort to have. Intelligent enough
to see that issues have two sides, and not afraid to laugh at himself.

;; not so much a refugee from reality, more a bogus
;; asylum seeker

Old November 19th 04, 03:47 PM
Nick Kew

In article ,
Simon Brooke writes:

I sent him a quick 'don't let the *******s grind you down' letter when
this blew up, and got a (brief) personal reply, which given the
pressure he must be under impressed me rather. If we /have/ to have
Tories (and personally I'm still working to achieve a Tory Free
Scotland), Boris seems to me the best sort to have. Intelligent enough
to see that issues have two sides, and not afraid to laugh at himself.

If you want to see a tory-free country (not even remotely plausible here
in England), you should welcome them giving the boot to their most
interesting member, and one who looks unambiguously preferable to the
current lot.

--
Nick Kew