so who's better, SRAM or SHIMANO?

Old July 12th 07, 05:08 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default so who's better, SRAM or SHIMANO?

X0 vs XTR, what's more durable and crisper, quicker at shifting?

Old July 12th 07, 05:26 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Ride-A-Lot

LIBERATOR wrote:
X0 vs XTR, what's more durable and crisper, quicker at shifting?

It doesn't really matter since you can afford any of them and it
wouldn't help your sidewalk riding anyway.

LOL!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old July 12th 07, 06:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
SGK

On Jul 11, 9:26 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
X0 vs XTR, what's more durable and crisper, quicker at shifting?

It doesn't really matter since you can afford any of them and it
wouldn't help your sidewalk riding anyway.

LOL!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

I'll humor him....both are very good with maybe a slight edge to XTR
on smoothness. XO with XO grip shift might be the quickest shift.
That's just my opinion

Old July 14th 07, 05:10 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

LIBERATOR wrote:
X0 vs XTR, what's more durable and crisper, quicker at shifting?

It doesn't really matter since you can afford any of them and it
wouldn't help your sidewalk riding anyway.

LOL!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

I'll humor him....both are very good with maybe a slight edge to XTR
on smoothness. XO with XO grip shift might be the quickest shift.
That's just my opinion

So then, SRAM is better performance. Why are almost no bikes in most
of the stores I've examined carrying SRAM, all are Deore, out of 80
MTBs at Bicycle Village (a huge outlet), I saw only 3 with SRAM.
That's less than last year.

Which last longer if put under the exact duration and usage?

Old July 14th 07, 05:41 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Ride-A-Lot

LIBERATOR wrote:
X0 vs XTR, what's more durable and crisper, quicker at shifting?
It doesn't really matter since you can afford any of them and it
wouldn't help your sidewalk riding anyway.
LOL!
--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

I'll humor him....both are very good with maybe a slight edge to XTR
on smoothness. XO with XO grip shift might be the quickest shift.
That's just my opinion

So then, SRAM is better performance. Why are almost no bikes in most
of the stores I've examined carrying SRAM, all are Deore, out of 80
MTBs at Bicycle Village (a huge outlet), I saw only 3 with SRAM.
That's less than last year.

Which last longer if put under the exact duration and usage?

I have ordered Rush to remove all signs of SRAM from any store you
enter. You have no business being in those stores since you lack the
skills and money to even have a mountain bike.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old July 14th 07, 05:48 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

On Jul 13, 10:41 pm, Ride-A-Lot
wrote:

LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws- Hide quoted text -

Cherry Blossom, don't allow Virginia Newbon to use your alias, I don't
like talking to her. I really want to give this Steph lookalike my
sperms.

Old July 14th 07, 06:33 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Ride-A-Lot

LIBERATOR wrote:
On Jul 13, 10:41 pm, Ride-A-Lot
wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

Mark,

When will you realize that I control the world. Everything you think
about, everything you do, all of your actions belong to me. I don't
control just one, I control everyone you come in contact with. Neil
will visit you when the band comes to Denver. You better be polite to
him, Mark. I can make the sock puppets very agressive. You wouldn't
want that now, would you? Who will you have dinner with if I turn them
against you?

It is time you come home, Mark. I have a nice room waiting for you. I
will give you powers beyond your dreams. All for what? All for just a
little bit on your soul. Think of how happy you will be. I will
resurrect Michael and you will be able to share all you have experienced
in the past few years.

Mark, I am not all about the dark secrets that witchcraft provides me.
I am about peace for your troubled mind. I can cure you, Mark.

V.N.
Old July 14th 07, 10:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
JD

On Jul 13, 10:33 pm, Ride-A-Lot
wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
On Jul 13, 10:41 pm, Ride-A-Lot
wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

I'd like to see Neil tap out YYZ on liberace's head with ball peen
hammers.

JD

Old July 14th 07, 10:10 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

On Jul 14, 3:36 am, JD wrote:
On Jul 13, 10:33 pm, Ride-A-Lot
wrote:

LIBERATOR wrote:
On Jul 13, 10:41 pm, Ride-A-Lot
wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

JD- Hide quoted text -

*cracking up*

budum-bum...

Post of the year from JD against me!

I'll give you a hug for this one JD, where should I meet you?

Old July 14th 07, 10:26 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Ride-A-Lot

LIBERATOR wrote:
On Jul 14, 3:36 am, JD wrote:
On Jul 13, 10:33 pm, Ride-A-Lot
wrote:

LIBERATOR wrote:
On Jul 13, 10:41 pm, Ride-A-Lot
wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

him, Mark. I can make the sock puppets very aggressive. You wouldn't
want that now, would you? Who will you have dinner with if I turn them
against you?

It is time you come home, Mark. I have a nice room waiting for you. I
will give you powers beyond your dreams. All for what? All for just a
little bit on your soul. Think of how happy you will be. I will
resurrect Michael and you will be able to share all you have experienced
in the past few years.

Mark, I am not all about the dark secrets that witchcraft provides me. I
am about peace for your troubled mind. I can cure you, Mark.

V.N.

P.S. - I control your mother now, too. You wouldn't want your visa card
funds to dry up, would you?