RANS V2 Formula

Old July 20th 04, 02:18 AM
Edward Dolan

Default RANS V2 Formula

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
[...]
If I was getting a flat handlebar bicycle built up, I would use Shimano
Bar-End shifters ...

I believe that should be ... if I WERE getting ... . Typos don't interest me
but mistakes in grammar do.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old July 20th 04, 02:13 PM
Jack Davis

"Ben Fox" wrote in message
Any body riding one of these yet?
No dealers seem to have one on the floor yet.

Ben Fox

Ben,

Several months ago I tried to buy one...(standard length) ...plenty of
dealers will take your money and order one but no dealers that I found are
actually delivering any.

Good luck...

Jack

Old July 21st 04, 12:00 PM
wheel dr

Ben,
I believe that the original V2 spec was X9 Rapifire TS. However, it
appears that the new spec. is X9 GripShift. Your dealer should be able to
make it the way you want it. The dealer should be able to determine the
spec, when he opens the box or call RANS and ask. That is what I would do.

Jude

jhaake wrote in message

Hello Ben,

I bought my wife the only V2 in the store, and I ordered the V2 Formula
XL a week ago. The bike dealer is building at we speak, I can't wait.
I think my bike dealer was mistaken, however, because he said that the
V2F didn't have grip-shifts, but thumb shifters (which I'd prefer).
The RANS website shows grip shifters, and from the internet I see that
SRAM X-9 is either grip or thumb shifters so I'm in a quandry as to
what exactly I'll be getting.

I've been following those two guys on http://www.thelongbikeride.com
and wishing that was me !!! Maybe soon it will be.

--
jhaake

Old August 3rd 04, 10:36 PM
Robert Milligan

On Aug 10 I will be going to the RANS factory in Hays KS. I am going
to look at the Force 5 and the 2005 Formula. Bob
Milligan V2 Rock Island IL.