bike E brand computers

Old July 27th 04, 04:02 AM
Ben Fox

Default bike E brand computers

I bought a used V2 and it came with a BikeE computer.
I don't have any manual on it ,but have manged to muddle my way through to
set time and reset for new rides.

Every time I try to set it though I end up messing up something else .

So does anyone have a manual or a link to one they could share.

I was just going to replace it,but it really is a decent "puter".

Thanks ben fox

Old July 28th 04, 02:04 AM
Ben Fox

Thanks for the help,guys.
Jude it is a grey front bezel and black rear. Is a 20 oz hammer big enough?

Ben
"wheel dr" wrote in message
Ben,
If it is a gray cased BikeE computer take it and hit it with a large
hammer and it will work as good as it ever will. The smaller the pieces

the
better. Most of them were defective. If it is the more recient Vetta BikeE
one it is an RT55 ans instructions should be available on the vetta site.

Jude