Appolgies all around....

Old February 2nd 05, 02:42 PM
BEN EADIE

Default Appolgies all around....

Man you people have completely ruined this group, sad. All I wanted was some
info on recumbents.

Later, have fun hacking each other, I am leaving the carnage.

Ben Eadie ---- Note use of real name, I am not spinless

Old February 2nd 05, 02:50 PM
Dan B.

BEN EADIE wrote:
Man you people have completely ruined this group, sad. All I wanted

was some
info on recumbents.

Later, have fun hacking each other, I am leaving the carnage.

Ben Eadie ---- Note use of real name, I am not spinless

I would hope you're not spinless...this is theoretically a bicycling
forum, after all. sorry...couldn't resist

Best,

Dan

Old February 2nd 05, 05:33 PM
Johnny NoCom

Johnny NoCom is Not Ed Gin.

If Ed Gin is Johnny NoCom then prove it you dumb assholes At AR.B.R., BROL or whatever dork bent club you come from. FACT is none of you know who the real Johnny NoCom is when he tells it like it is to Fat Old Slow Pukes on crap design recumbents.

BTW all F40 condom bikes suck dog****, trikes are for feeble old *******s that have no leg muscles and High SlowGoWalker SUCK and always will.

The Real Johnny NoCom
Old February 2nd 05, 09:53 PM
BikingBill

O.K.,

I'm convinced. I'd like to order a NoCom today.

One question, do you accept checks signed in Crayon?
Thanks,

BikingBill

Old February 2nd 05, 11:55 PM

You are right; it is dead. I am surprised Google is so spineless TO
HAVE ALLOWED THE DESTRUCIVE 2 YEAR OLDS!!! - certainly not us! From
2-300 to 1-200 to less than 100 to about 10; and 2 people ruined it
for the constant newbies. Very sad. For the 3 or 4 reMaining who were
discussing recumbents in the past: THANK YOU!
Chris Jordan
Santa Cruz, CA.

Old February 3rd 05, 01:52 PM
Jon Meinecke

Chris Jordan wrote

You are right; it is dead.

It's not dead, it's resting. ...Pining for the fjords... %^)

I am surprised Google is so spineless TO
HAVE ALLOWED THE DESTRUCIVE 2 YEAR OLDS!!! -

Google is not USENET. Google cannot control posting to
USENET newsgroups. Google provides access to USENET
content (reading, posting, searching archives,...)

Complain to the service provider of the offending posters if
their messages violate acceptable use policy. Posting the
same message over and over to different threads is commonly
prohibited by ISP and USENET news service providers'
terms of use. Posting harassing, vulgar, obscene, or abusive
messages also violates many ISP's policies.

ISPs are less likely to "enforce" topical post requirements
for newsgroups, although many have wording in their policies
to that effect.

Jon Meinecke

Old February 3rd 05, 02:21 PM
Edward Dolan

"Jon Meinecke" wrote in message
news:1107438627.ee6d4ef0162fe861b918419601c6be6c@t eranews...
Chris Jordan wrote

You are right; it is dead.

It's not dead, it's resting. ...Pining for the fjords... %^)

Don't be too sure about that. All that has to remain in place is for Ed Gin
to keep hanging around.

I am surprised Google is so spineless TO
HAVE ALLOWED THE DESTRUCIVE 2 YEAR OLDS!!! -

Google is not USENET. Google cannot control posting to
USENET newsgroups. Google provides access to USENET
content (reading, posting, searching archives,...)

Complain to the service provider of the offending posters if
their messages violate acceptable use policy. Posting the
same message over and over to different threads is commonly
prohibited by ISP and USENET news service providers'
terms of use.

I have never done that kind of **** in my life. It would not even occur to
me to do it. Why doesn't Meinecke complain about Ed Gin to his ISP then?

Posting harassing, vulgar, obscene, or abusive
messages also violates many ISP's policies.

I am only throwing back in his face what he originates. There is no equating
what I do with what he does.

ISPs are less likely to "enforce" topical post requirements
for newsgroups, although many have wording in their policies
to that effect.

Every newsgroup I have ever seen is in violoation of that particular
requirement, so you can forget about that.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota