Mountain Bikers Prefer to Attack Me, Rather than Discuss the Harm that Mountain Biking Does!

Old August 2nd 08, 11:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

Default Pseudo-enviromentalist Not Qualified To Make Any Conclusions.

On Aug 2, 6:25*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 12:29:00 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Aug 2, 1:51*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 04:45:49 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Aug 2, 1:30*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 16:32:04 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Jul 31, 5:57*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:06:52 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Jul 31, 10:55*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 03:17:46 GMT, "M. Halliwell"

templetagteam@shawdotca wrote:
Mike Vandeman wrote:

Oh, so now you are claiming, because you have "studied" that you are an
engineer, agrologist, forester, biologist and so forth. I'm sure the
regulating bodies in California would love to hear that (don't proclaim
it too loudly, Mike).
Yes. Assessing mountain biking impacts doesn't require any
credentials. What are your qualifications in conservation biology?

Your claim of being an engineer is noted. Please be advised that
engineering is a regulated field and claiming such without adequate
qualifications and certification can open you to censure by the state
regulating body.

BS. Show me where I claimed to be an engineer.

First thing I said Mike: "Oh, so now you are claiming, because you have
"studied" that you are an engineer, agrologist, forester, biologist and
so forth."...your first answer: "Yes."

Perhaps you need to be a little more clear with your use of the english
language?

NO. It's obvious that I didn't mean a professional. You twisted my
statement to mean that. But what else could we expect from a MOUNTAIN
BIKER?????

Michael J. Vandeman is an armchair environmentalist. He does no actual
hands-on research himself so his "findings" are bogus.

So a "review of the literature" isn't science? That would come a big
news to all scientists.

No more than a review of the new Batman movie. Your "reviews" are on
par with Roger Ebert, nothing more than opinion.

*He has been

proven wrong hundreds of times.

BS. Not by any real SCIENTIST. None of the SCIENTISTS who have heard
me speak have found anything wrong with my papers on mountain biking.

I'm sure your papers were just fine for whiping asses when they
restroom was out of toilet paper, but in the real world, ALL your
claims have been refuted and proven false by REAL research.

How would YOU know? You can't even SPELL, much less judge scientific
quality.

My misspelling of the word "wiping" doesn't negate your lack of
qualifications, but you "probaby" knew that.

Sorry that your claims about mountain-bikng were debunked by real
researchers,

LIAR. Name even ONE "real researcher" who has "debunked" my claims. I
know you can't. You are nothing but hot air.

Wilson and Seney debunked you years ago.

That's an OBVIOUS LIE! Their article was published before mine! Their
so-called "erosion study" was pure hokum, and they have NEVER
responded to my critique or email -- obviously because I'm RIGHT! And
NOT ONE of the SCIENTISTS who have heard or received my paper has ever
found anythng wrong with it. You are full of it. I notice that you
didn't respond, when I asked you to state your qualifications --
because you don't HAVE any!

anythng??

Direct me to the site that has the results of YOUR actual field tests,
not some armchair research you did.

Are you surprised they didn't respond to you? No doubt they would have
responded to someone who was qualified to question them, not some
Environmental Dear Abby.

*You tried to refute their

findings with opinion but you never did anything real to back it up,
as usual. Your keyboard research is a farce.

It's obvious that you have no idea what you are talking about. You are
just blowing how air, like ALL mountain bikers.

But I'm not a mountain-biker, stop LYING, I know that's hard for you
to do.

Thanks for a good laugh, FRAUD! But what can we expect from someone
afraid to use their real name?!

Unless we see your field studies, you are the true fraud.

Old August 3rd 08, 04:02 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Mike Vandeman wrote:

[...]

Answer the question.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old August 3rd 08, 02:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

Mike Vandeman wrote:

[...]

Why do you fly on commercial airlines?

Old August 3rd 08, 09:50 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

wrote:
Sorry that your claims about mountain-bikng were debunked by real
researchers,

LIAR. Name even ONE "real researcher" who has "debunked" my claims. I
know you can't. You are nothing but hot air.

Wilson and Seney debunked you years ago.

That's an OBVIOUS LIE! Their article was published before mine! Their
so-called "erosion study" was pure hokum, and they have NEVER
responded to my critique or email -- obviously because I'm RIGHT! And
NOT ONE of the SCIENTISTS who have heard or received my paper has ever
found anythng wrong with it. You are full of it. I notice that you
didn't respond, when I asked you to state your qualifications --
because you don't HAVE any!

Answer the question.

You've never answered any of mine, but now you expect me to answer to
you?

In the words of Michael J. Vandeman, "Do your own research".