The happy couple caught in bed

Old October 31st 04, 03:12 PM
Craig Brossman

Default The happy couple caught in bed

I caught these 2 in bed this morning, no shame at all on their faces.
A bit mud splattered, but we think they are beautiful anyway.

http://www.brainstorm-media.com/user...s/IMG_0630.JPG
http://www.brainstorm-media.com/user...s/IMG_0631.JPG
--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado
remove "mydebt" to reply
Old October 31st 04, 04:02 PM
B i l l S o r n s o n

Craig Brossman wrote:
I caught these 2 in bed this morning, no shame at all on their faces.
A bit mud splattered, but we think they are beautiful anyway.

http://www.brainstorm-media.com/user...s/IMG_0630.JPG
http://www.brainstorm-media.com/user...s/IMG_0631.JPG

Very "Racey-X"!

Bill "would trade in my Switchblade if had a do-over" S.

Old October 31st 04, 10:21 PM
R.White

Craig Brossman wrote in message ...
I caught these 2 in bed this morning, no shame at all on their faces.
A bit mud splattered, but we think they are beautiful anyway.

http://www.brainstorm-media.com/user...s/IMG_0630.JPG
http://www.brainstorm-media.com/user...s/IMG_0631.JPG

Phew! I thought it was going to be a picture of The Black Fox and Bob Rogers
after a night of beating up their wives.
Old October 31st 04, 10:42 PM
TBF

"R.White" wrote in message
om...
Craig Brossman wrote in message
I caught these 2 in bed this morning, no shame at all on their faces.
A bit mud splattered, but we think they are beautiful anyway.

http://www.brainstorm-media.com/user...s/IMG_0630.JPG
http://www.brainstorm-media.com/user...s/IMG_0631.JPG

Phew! I thought it was going to be a picture of The Black Fox and Bob
Rogers
after a night of beating up their wives.

That was weak.... but then my expectations of you is pretty low.

Old October 31st 04, 10:45 PM
Bob Rogers

"TBF" wrote in message

"R.White" wrote in message
om...
Craig Brossman wrote in message
I caught these 2 in bed this morning, no shame at all on their faces.
A bit mud splattered, but we think they are beautiful anyway.

http://www.brainstorm-media.com/user...s/IMG_0630.JPG
http://www.brainstorm-media.com/user...s/IMG_0631.JPG

Phew! I thought it was going to be a picture of The Black Fox and Bob
Rogers
after a night of beating up their wives.

That was weak.... but then my expectations of you is pretty low.

Actually your expectations of Ricky are actually pretty high then.

Old November 1st 04, 02:19 AM
Michael Dart

"Craig Brossman" wrote in message
I caught these 2 in bed this morning, no shame at all on their faces.
A bit mud splattered, but we think they are beautiful anyway.

http://www.brainstorm-media.com/user...s/IMG_0630.JPG
http://www.brainstorm-media.com/user...s/IMG_0631.JPG
--

The offspring would be known as a Tintana or a Ventus? It'd still be a
kickass bike. ;^)

Mike

Old November 1st 04, 10:27 PM
TBF

"R.White" wrote in message
om...
"TBF" wrote in message
"R.White" wrote in message
om...
Craig Brossman wrote in message
I caught these 2 in bed this morning, no shame at all on their faces.
A bit mud splattered, but we think they are beautiful anyway.

http://www.brainstorm-media.com/user...s/IMG_0630.JPG
http://www.brainstorm-media.com/user...s/IMG_0631.JPG

Phew! I thought it was going to be a picture of The Black Fox and Bob
Rogers
after a night of beating up their wives.

That was weak.... but then my expectations of you is pretty low.

How was jail?

Bwaaaahahaha ok, at least trade up on the insults. Don't you have any racist
jokes to tell?

Old November 2nd 04, 01:06 AM
Bob Rogers

"R.White" wrote in message
om...

How was jail?

Never been in jail Ricky. However you seem to know a great deal about.
Sounds like first hand experience. Did your sister hang herself in jail?
You should have.

Old November 2nd 04, 01:06 AM
Bob Rogers

"TBF" wrote in message

Bwaaaahahaha ok, at least trade up on the insults. Don't you have any

racist
jokes to tell?

You can bet that 'ole Ricky saves them for the dinner table.

Caught speeding DRS Australia 23 February 19th 04 04:57 AM
Sooo happy to be riding again Dane Jackson General 73 January 9th 04 09:58 PM
Happy New Year! Richard Bates UK 17 January 3rd 04 02:02 PM
Couple questions about bike tires Dan Musicant General 19 July 24th 03 09:56 PM
Couple questions about bike tires Dan Musicant General 3 July 18th 03 08:18 PM