I think firefighters might say something similar

Old March 18th 05, 10:42 PM

Default I think firefighters might say something similar

I think firefighters might say something similar like This is
how to become a fire boy in Australia take this test say 123,
set a fire , you need to put the fire out with your 3" hose
and ride a bike you are now a Australia firefighter.

Old March 19th 05, 01:39 AM
Edward

I don't get it ?

Old March 19th 05, 02:45 AM
EnjoyDialup

"Edward" wrote in message
oups.com...
I don't get it ?

that is because your hose is bigger than 3"

--
EnjoyDialup - You know you want to...
mail=valid required when replying

Old March 20th 05, 02:18 AM
Simon VK3XEM

Edward wrote:
I don't get it ?

Your not meant to get it, it is one of Erskine's *TROLL* mates!

--
The views I present are my own and NOT of any organisation I belong to.

73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
http://www.aca.gov.au/pls/radcom/cli...IENT_NO=157452
VoIP http://www.TALKonIP.com.au/