I just passed out whilst riding.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 31st 08, 06:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tobbogonist

Default I just passed out whilst riding.

I was outside riding on my newly assembled trials course, having the
time of my life and keeping the dogs amused, when all of a sudden i
woke up lying on the cement in a cold sweat..

the last thing i remmember was gapping from a skinny to a platform, the
platform is now missing a leg and i cannot bend my left leg at the knee
from pain(the same leg/knee i used to have trouble with playing
soccer).

a leg for a leg?

needless to say the dogs found it most entertaining.

--
tobbogonist

Top half: purple yowie
Bottom half: garden rake

leave that lying around.

robyn korshid has passed way [email protected] Australia 0 January 24th 08 01:00 AM
Helmet Law for Bicycle Riding Passed in Israel Unicorn Unicycling 3 October 2nd 07 05:40 PM
Riding whilst holding onto seat cathwood Unicycling 22 March 16th 06 05:33 PM
Lance passed Ullrich k.papai Racing 14 July 5th 05 08:52 AM
The creator of the Third Eye mirror has passed away. david moore General 8 February 3rd 04 01:46 AM