C&O Canal Pictures

Old February 8th 06, 01:18 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default C&O Canal Pictures

Check out the pictures of the C&O Canal, I had a great time,did it
alone spent 3 nights 4 days on the trail,the only part i didnt like was
the $185.00 it cost for a shuttle to carry me back to my car
have a great day The Alabama Tri-man
http://www.tri-mansworldmailboxoffic...com/index.html

Old February 8th 06, 01:53 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Triman wrote:
Check out the pictures of the C&O Canal, I had a great time,did it
alone spent 3 nights 4 days on the trail,the only part i didnt like was
the $185.00 it cost for a shuttle to carry me back to my car
have a great day The Alabama Tri-man
http://www.tri-mansworldmailboxoffic...com/index.html

That main page smells pretty spammy.

JD

Old February 8th 06, 02:03 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...

Triman wrote:
Check out the pictures of the C&O Canal, I had a great time,did it
alone spent 3 nights 4 days on the trail,the only part i didnt like was
the $185.00 it cost for a shuttle to carry me back to my car
have a great day The Alabama Tri-man
http://www.tri-mansworldmailboxoffic...com/index.html

That main page smells pretty spammy.

That's for sure, but he does get points for having an account of his ride.
This history is nice but it looks a little boring.

Greg

Old February 8th 06, 02:29 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Triman wrote:
Check out the pictures of the C&O Canal, I had a great time,did it
alone spent 3 nights 4 days on the trail,the only part i didnt like was
the $185.00 it cost for a shuttle to carry me back to my car
have a great day The Alabama Tri-man
http://www.tri-mansworldmailboxoffic...com/index.html

You know, if you would've linked directly to the story of "your" ride on
your site, many of us would've looked through the site curious about
what a (alleged) fellow mountain biker sells.
This just looks like spam. Did you buy a pre-packaged set of pictures
and a story as a marketing device?
I mean, it says "INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE" above the last picture ferchrisake!

Shawn
Old February 8th 06, 02:40 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Shawn wrote:
Triman wrote:
Check out the pictures of the C&O Canal, I had a great time,did it
alone spent 3 nights 4 days on the trail,the only part i didnt like was
the $185.00 it cost for a shuttle to carry me back to my car
have a great day The Alabama Tri-man
http://www.tri-mansworldmailboxoffic...com/index.html

You know, if you would've linked directly to the story of "your" ride on
your site, many of us would've looked through the site curious about
what a (alleged) fellow mountain biker sells.
This just looks like spam. Did you buy a pre-packaged set of pictures
and a story as a marketing device?
I mean, it says "INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE" above the last picture ferchrisake!

Shawn

I believe they are his pictures. It wasn't a digital camera so he
pasted them on a page with text and then scanned the whole thing in.
Well, that's my guess.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old February 8th 06, 04:23 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

yes the pictures are scanned in,I typed the story behind the picture
for a bicycle club here where i live, because they where planning a
trip there, i really enjoyed the ride, if you haven't rode it you
should, it's really a great ride...i also have pictures from my ride on
the virgina creeper and the silver comet trail in georgia and the
ledaga trail in alabama,
one question does Shawn actually ride a bike or does he just lurk here
to insult people who does
have a great day The Alabama Tri-man

Old February 8th 06, 05:51 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Triman wrote:
yes the pictures are scanned in,I typed the story behind the picture
for a bicycle club here where i live, because they where planning a
trip there, i really enjoyed the ride, if you haven't rode it you
should, it's really a great ride...i also have pictures from my ride on
the virgina creeper and the silver comet trail in georgia and the
ledaga trail in alabama,
one question does Shawn actually ride a bike or does he just lurk here
to insult people who does
have a great day The Alabama Tri-man

I'm no lurker :-)
Don't get yer panties in a wad. Your first posts here were you
soliciting for your business. I don't object to that sort of behavior
now and then if your a regular, but "Hi! I'm a mountain biker too. Buy
my stuff!" is not what this group is about, for, or tolerant of. Tell
us about your riding and leave the link to your business in your sig file.
As for riding, I've only been mountain biking (in real mountains) for 22
years.

Shawn

Old February 8th 06, 03:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"Triman" wrote in message
oups.com...
and the silver comet trail in georgia and the
ledaga trail in alabama,
have a great day The Alabama Tri-man

Funny, I just came back from vacationing in Georgia and Alabama last week
(non-biking vacation). I didn't see any mtb trails tho...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old February 8th 06, 10:52 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"Triman" wrote in message
oups.com...
Check out the pictures of the C&O Canal, I had a great time,did it
alone spent 3 nights 4 days on the trail,the only part i didnt like was
the $185.00 it cost for a shuttle to carry me back to my car
have a great day The Alabama Tri-man
http://www.tri-mansworldmailboxoffic...com/index.html

I did the C&O a couple of years ago and am planning to do it again
this spring with my bike group. It's long and can be ummm tedious but
overall it's a nice time with friends and a good excuse to get out for 3 or
4 days of bike riding and camping out. If you time the season right
the "eyeball liberty" isn't too bad either.

Marty

Old February 9th 06, 02:25 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Triman wrote:
one question does Shawn actually ride a bike

A mountain bike in the mountains of Colorado would be my guess. I
didn't see any mountains in your report. I'll admit here are some
hills near the Virginia Creeper, but the trail itself doesn't really
climb any.

JD

Question about the Leeds Liverpool canal. Random UK 5 October 16th 05 01:58 PM
Canal knowledge Mikefule Unicycling 22 August 23rd 05 05:09 PM
TOque 2005 Pictures! All 159 of them!! lilfunky1 Unicycling 15 March 10th 05 04:16 AM
RR: AMB-ID 04 Some More Pictures from the weekend Paladin Mountain Biking 8 August 11th 04 12:12 AM