Free the Tasmanian 1600!

Old May 18th 11, 05:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

Default Free the Tasmanian 1600!

LIVEDRUNK is saddened to inform you that the authorities, in a "hardline crackdown" have arrested 1600 political prisoners:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110515...N0cmFsaWFhcnI-

"Chaos and mayhem" is what the strongmen in power say they're protecting Australia from, but we know they're really protecting themselves from the awesome, unleashed force of Drunk Power.
Old May 18th 11, 06:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110515...liaalcoholpoli...

"Chaos and mayhem" is what the strongmen in power say they're protecting Australia from, but we know they're really protecting themselves from the awesome, unleashed force of Drunk Power.

I was on vacation a few years back and became friendly with a
Tasmanian couple and some other assorted Australians. They had some
rather vivid recollections of drunken raucousness to recount. If the
Australians were better in soccer, and didn't have to go so far,
they'd give the Euro hooligans a run for their money. Or beer. But
there'd be a run.

Old May 18th 11, 11:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On May 18, 11:24*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
LIVEDRUNK is saddened to inform you that the authorities, in a "hardline crackdown" have arrested 1600 political prisoners:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110515...liaalcoholpoli...

"Chaos and mayhem" is what the strongmen in power say they're protecting Australia from, but we know they're really protecting themselves from the awesome, unleashed force of Drunk Power.

The southern cross flies upside down in Kings Cross tonight.

Tasmanian Adventure [email protected] General 0 March 15th 07 02:53 PM
Tasmanian Adventure [email protected] Mountain Biking 2 March 15th 07 02:48 AM
Sigma BC 1600 B.T. Australia 0 September 30th 04 08:53 AM
Sigma BC 1600 B.T. Australia 4 September 30th 04 02:23 AM
Tasmanian helmet laws? John Henderson Australia 15 March 5th 04 01:00 PM