ARMSTRONG

Old January 15th 13, 11:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default ARMSTRONG

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&....1.cIMrUJa80dY

Old January 16th 13, 02:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Tuesday, January 15, 2013 11:48:25 PM UTC, datakoll wrote:
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&....1.cIMrUJa80dY

One of the most despicable characteristics of the mob is their need to build, and then to break little tin gods. Cyclists are apparently not immune, vide the lip smacking, condescending piece by the NYT.

I hope Armstrong brings down the the UCS too. Those people are either monstrously incompetent or monstrously hypocritical. Difficult to see any other interpretation.

Andre Jute
Old January 16th 13, 03:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom $herman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stretch_Armstrong

--
Tom $herman
Old January 16th 13, 12:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

the history deserves a film or a series of films. We avoided war, one positive.

The NYT comments section held comments number at Gurney's (Foyt) number at 48. Cunningham's WW2 liberation car is down the road in Naples. NYT woodnit let me in to announce Jeep had won the Monte. We'll be staisfied with 48.

The NYT is prob parody given the nature of many sports writers as siblings of Benito and Co. There being enough material streaming out.

Keep in mind the stats of limitations have run out.

I hope LA carries it off. Damn shame to have his run up the mtn dissolve into 'B' soap opera.

Old January 16th 13, 01:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 8:52:59 AM UTC-5, datakoll wrote:
On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 7:42:11 AM UTC-5, datakoll wrote:

the history deserves a film or a series of films. We avoided war, one positive.

The NYT comments section held comments number at Gurney's (Foyt) number at 48. Cunningham's WW2 liberation car is down the road in Naples. NYT woodnit let me in to announce Jeep had won the Monte. We'll be staisfied with 48.

The NYT is prob parody given the nature of many sports writers as siblings of Benito and Co. There being enough material streaming out.

Keep in mind the stats of limitations have run out.

I hope LA carries it off. Damn shame to have his run up the mtn dissolve into 'B' soap opera.

00000000000000

Velo newsletter-on headbar-at first glance offers hope for redemtion following catharsis...awwww comon guys give us a break

http://velonews.competitor.com/newsletters
Old January 16th 13, 02:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 8:54:39 AM UTC-5, datakoll wrote:
[...]

GOOGLE NEWS leads off with 4 references dissing LA with one from Dallas nuh nuuh nuh, but here's the pallet

https://news.google.com/news/section... &ict=clu_top

read on Mcduff
Old January 17th 13, 08:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 9:08:27 AM UTC-5, datakoll wrote:
[...]

clarity for a wry sense of

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...t_pop_newsreel
Old January 18th 13, 01:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

clarity for a wry sense of

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...t_pop_newsreel

0000000000

Google serves

http://bostonherald.com/entertainmen...sports_history

Old January 18th 13, 03:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay Beattie

On Jan 18, 5:40*am, datakoll wrote:
clarity for a wry sense of

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...57824600122162...

0000000000

Google serves

http://bostonherald.com/entertainmen...v/2013/01/opra...

The "greatest liar in sports history"? Wow. He's number one. He's
number one (repeat after me).

-- Jay Beattie.