Really Weird Bicycle.

Old March 28th 13, 02:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default Really Weird Bicycle.

I think this would be uncomfortable to ride for any length of time. I a;so wonder how the rider can see what's ahead when his head is down on the pad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...MXlr5_cpU&NR=1

Cheers
Old March 28th 13, 02:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 3/27/2013 9:05 PM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
I think this would be uncomfortable to ride for any length of time. I a;so wonder how the rider can see what's ahead when his head is down on the pad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...MXlr5_cpU&NR=1

Cheers

Now there's solution!
What was the problem again?

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old March 28th 13, 03:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan Becker

On 3/27/2013 9:05 PM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
I a;so
wonder how the rider can see what's ahead when his head is down on the pad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...MXlr5_cpU&NR=1

I think he is wearing bizarre 90-degree periscope goggles. Check out
the video at the end just before he waves. See him flip them up to see
straight?

But watching that thing makes me go cross-eyed.

Dan
Old March 28th 13, 12:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

will send a bag of dehyde bacteria...feed it to the caws
Old March 28th 13, 01:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

On Thursday, March 28, 2013 8:28:00 AM UTC-4, datakoll wrote:
will send a bag of dehyde bacteria...feed it to the caws

never loose ypur cheese again !
Old March 28th 13, 03:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ningi[_2_]

On 28/03/2013 02:05, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
I think this would be uncomfortable to ride for any length of time. I a;so wonder how the rider can see what's ahead when his head is down on the pad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...MXlr5_cpU&NR=1

Cheers

Looks rather like Graeme Obree's world record attempt cycle.

http://data.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9tiry...ju7o1_1280.png

Pete

Old March 29th 13, 01:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

obree in bm great story

'man od's on speed'
Old March 29th 13, 04:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
raamman

On Mar 27, 11:38*pm, Dan Becker wrote:
On 3/27/2013 9:05 PM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

I a;so
wonder how the rider can see what's ahead when his head is down on the pad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...MXlr5_cpU&NR=1

I think he is wearing bizarre 90-degree periscope goggles. Check out
the video at the end just before he waves. See him flip them up to see
straight?

But watching that thing makes me go cross-eyed.

Dan

similar was employed in the Race Across America series in the early
90s, caused a lot of problems for the brain to adapt balance when
changing viewing orientaion

honestly, the whole bike design makes me feel sick just watching the
vid
Old March 29th 13, 04:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
raamman

On Mar 28, 11:16*am, Ningi wrote:
On 28/03/2013 02:05, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

I think this would be uncomfortable to ride for any length of time. I a;so wonder how the rider can see what's ahead when his head is down on the pad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...MXlr5_cpU&NR=1

Cheers

Looks rather like Graeme Obree's world record attempt cycle.

http://data.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9tiry...ju7o1_1280.png

Pete

he finally got a drive train put on that thing, huh ?
Old March 29th 13, 06:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Mar 28, 6:06 pm, datakoll wrote:
obree in bm great story

'man od's on speed'

I think it might be on Netflix.

Weird Bicycle Designs Jeff Liebermann Techniques 93 October 19th 11 05:00 PM
Is this weird? 066999566 Unicycling 5 November 16th 08 07:45 PM
It was weird Tosspot UK 9 May 2nd 06 01:23 PM
Weird Bicycle Sighting of the Week -- Group Award! [email protected] General 3 August 25th 05 03:55 AM
weird kid, weird coach habbywall Unicycling 2 August 1st 05 12:19 PM