How many miles do you ride in a year?

Old January 29th 05, 11:02 PM
Prometheus7

Default How many miles do you ride in a year?

Just curious?

Old January 30th 05, 12:38 AM
psycholist

"Prometheus7" wrote in message
Just curious?

10,000 to 12,000 on average. Did 13,000 once.
--
Bob C.

"Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

Old January 30th 05, 01:28 AM
Terry Morse

14,567 last year, when I was working towards a vertical climbing
goal. Vertical feet for the year was 1,211,779. Saddle time was 1000
hours.

Old January 30th 05, 01:46 AM
Colorado Bicycler

Well, so other folks won't feel bad amongst these already posted
humungous numbers, how about 4,000 miles?

Old January 30th 05, 01:56 AM
Mr Curious

"Prometheus7" wrote in message
Just curious?

Maybe 1000

Old January 30th 05, 02:09 AM
Mike Kruger

about 4000

Old January 30th 05, 02:44 AM
Craig Holl

Prometheus7 wrote:
Just curious?

1206 in 2004. My goal in 2005 is 1300.

--
Craig Holl
Mechanical Engineer; New Berlin, WI

Old January 30th 05, 02:59 AM
Beverly

"Colorado Bicycler" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well, so other folks won't feel bad amongst these already posted
humungous numbers, how about 4,000 miles?

This will make you feel much better - I only rode around 1000 miles last
year!

Old January 30th 05, 03:26 AM
Prometheus7

I should have anted up on my question: 3000

Old January 30th 05, 04:54 AM
Mike Latondresse

"Prometheus7" wrote in
:

Just curious?

Do 200k/week on my morning commute with my son, say 9000k/yr which is
my morning ride (I am retired) so will have to figure out what the sum
of my main daily rides are.