OFF TOPIC FUN - The SPAMMER, Rear-ended

Old March 25th 08, 01:42 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default OFF TOPIC FUN - The SPAMMER, Rear-ended

On Mar 24, 1:10 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Little Meow" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:PNmdnRjz_Oq4DHranZ2dnUVZ_vKunZ2d@prairiewave .com:

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS NOR DOES HE EVEN INCLUDE ANY OF THE MESSAGE TO
WHICH HE IS RESPONDING. WHAT AN IDIOT!

the same old **** over and over

Troll on, Eduardo!

You would not know a troll from a spammer, let alone anyone who has anything
original and trenchant to say to numbskulls like you.

Usenet convention defines spamming as abuse of a forum messaging
system (read newsgroup) to indiscriminately send unsolicited cross-
posted messages and/or excessive multiple messages, that is, the
repeated posting of a message (or substantially similar messages
(think regurgitated repetitious gibberish).

Ed Dolan not only fits the very definition, he virtually sets the
standard, only eclipsed, in the past, by Johnny NoCom and the infamous
mentally ill MI5 persecution spammer (aka) London's own Mike Corley.

Ed wears two hats ... that of a troll and that of a spammer and
nothing he can offer in his defense will repudiate this accusation.
Ed's voluminous posts stand in condemnation for what and who he is.

Jim McNamara

By the way, it is not acceptable for a female to use words like ****, but if
you weren't such a slut you would know that. Try to remember that there may
be some gentlemen on these cycling newsgroups. I for one can tell you that
Tom Sherman of ARBR is shocked at your earthy unfeminine expressions. That
is because, however wrong he is on every other subject under the sun, he is
at least a gentleman.

I am referring your case to Saint Edward the Great and he will know exactly
how to treat you. I am sure He will give you very many Our Fathers and Hail
Marys to say as a penance for your many and varied sins. He hates sluts, you
know.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old March 25th 08, 02:57 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Mar 24, 1:10 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Little Meow" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:PNmdnRjz_Oq4DHranZ2dnUVZ_vKunZ2d@prairiewave .com:

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS NOR DOES HE EVEN INCLUDE ANY OF THE MESSAGE TO
WHICH HE IS RESPONDING. WHAT AN IDIOT!

the same old **** over and over

Troll on, Eduardo!

You would not know a troll from a spammer, let alone anyone who has
anything
original and trenchant to say to numbskulls like you.

Usenet convention defines spamming as abuse of a forum messaging
system (read newsgroup) to indiscriminately send unsolicited cross-
posted messages and/or excessive multiple messages, that is, the
repeated posting of a message (or substantially similar messages
(think regurgitated repetitious gibberish).

It goes without saying that Ed Dolan the Great NEVER does any of the above!
However, really like that word unsolicited. Anyone here thirsting for
messages from JM?

Ed Dolan not only fits the very definition, he virtually sets the
standard, only eclipsed, in the past, by Johnny NoCom [Ed Gin] and the
infamous
mentally ill MI5 persecution spammer (aka) London's own Mike Corley.

The above two miscreants were never responsive to anyone or anything. Ed
Dolan the Great is the opposite of those two assholes. He stands behind his
every message and is more than willing to take on all comers, even though
they be idiots!

Ed wears two hats ... that of a troll and that of a spammer and
nothing he can offer in his defense will repudiate this accusation.
Ed's voluminous posts stand in condemnation for what and who he is.

Ed Dolan the Great is as innocent and pure as the driven snow. But if JM
wants to talk about someone nefarious on Usenet, he should look inward and
tell the rest of us what it is like to be a stalker. Ed Dolan the Great has
too much pride to ever stalk anyone, but apparently not JM.

Old March 25th 08, 04:48 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Mar 25, 9:57 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 24, 1:10 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Little Meow" wrote in message

. ..

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:PNmdnRjz_Oq4DHranZ2dnUVZ_vKunZ2d@prairiewave .com:

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS NOR DOES HE EVEN INCLUDE ANY OF THE MESSAGE TO
WHICH HE IS RESPONDING. WHAT AN IDIOT!

the same old **** over and over

Troll on, Eduardo!

You would not know a troll from a spammer, let alone anyone who has
anything
original and trenchant to say to numbskulls like you.

Usenet convention defines spamming as abuse of a forum messaging
system (read newsgroup) to indiscriminately send unsolicited cross-
posted messages and/or excessive multiple messages, that is, the
repeated posting of a message (or substantially similar messages
(think regurgitated repetitious gibberish).

It goes without saying that Ed Dolan the Great NEVER does any of the above!

So sayeth the "Queen of Denial" in utter and fruitless contradiction
of his own posting history.

However, really like that word unsolicited. Anyone here thirsting for
messages from JM?

Ed Dolan not only fits the very definition, he virtually sets the
standard, only eclipsed, in the past, by Johnny NoCom [Ed Gin] and the
infamous
mentally ill MI5 persecution spammer (aka) London's own Mike Corley.

The above two miscreants were never responsive to anyone or anything. Ed
Dolan the Great is the opposite of those two assholes. He stands behind his
every message and is more than willing to take on all comers, even though
they be idiots!

If I could pick just one message that I would challenge the
prevaricating Mr. Dolan to stand behind it would be this one ... "I
will never post to Usenet again or any other cycling forum for that
matter as I do not really have much interest in the subject nor do I
wish anymore to converse with my inferiors." Predictably, he will
attempt to lie his way out of this one ... one lie to cover another,
but remember that Mr. Dolan also once wrote ... "My every message to
these confounded newsgroups is a masterpiece of insignificance and
irrelevance." That pretty much sums things up. His messages are as
insignificnat and irrelevant as the author who crafts them.

Ed wears two hats ... that of a troll and that of a spammer and
nothing he can offer in his defense will repudiate this accusation.
Ed's voluminous posts stand in condemnation for what and who he is.

Ed Dolan the Great is as innocent and pure as the driven snow. But if JM
wants to talk about someone nefarious on Usenet, he should look inward and
tell the rest of us what it is like to be a stalker. Ed Dolan the Great has
too much pride to ever stalk anyone, but apparently not JM.

Quit your whining, already. You have only yourself to blame for
"stalking". You deliberately troll for adversaries in quest for a
cyber-skirmish. When you encounter a tenacious, formidable adversary,
and find yourself hopelessly embroiled in an embarrassing no-win cyber-
skirmish, in desperation, you move to disencumber yourself by seeking
to discredit and dismiss your adversary by labeling him or her as a
stalker. This thinly disguised ploy of yours has failed countless
times. If you really want to escape your self-inflicted dilemma, then
turn tail and slither on out of here.

Old March 26th 08, 01:11 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Mar 25, 3:50 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 25, 9:57 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
[...]

It is impossible to communicate anything to a blockhead. Ever hear of
tongue-in-cheek? How about hyperbole? Or satire or self mockery? JM is a
sensitive soul who cannot take any criticism. His delicate ego always gets
in the way.

Ever here of talking out both sides of your mouth or talking out your
ass? Ever here of honesty, integrity and truthfulness? Is it any
wonder why you are so poorly regarded? Speaking of ego ... you're not
the genius you fancy yourself to be. You're a joke and a fool.

[...]

And just who would this tenacious, formidable adversary be pray tell? Surely
you don't mean yourself!

Oh far be it for me to be so presumptuous. I forgot that the
delusional one has no equals ... yeah right!

I regard you as nothing more nor less than an
earnest fool, a foil for what I want to say to one and all.

And I regard you as nothing more no less than a fool who is never
earnest.

But the fact
remains that you are indeed a stalker. I am an equal opportunity offender
and have no particular interest in any single individual.

And, the fact remain that you are a parasitic troll and spammer who
has a concentrated interest in a select small group of individuals.
Don't feel so persecuted Ed. You have earned and deserve all the
grief that comes you way from those that you, the equal opportunity
offender, has offended or annoyed.

This thinly disguised ploy of yours has failed countless

times. If you really want to escape your self-inflicted dilemma, then
turn tail and slither on out of here.

I am getting exactly what I want from these cycling newsgroups. Even you are
nothing but grist for my mill.

.... and you mine. For you, newsgroups are not unlike a fix which a
junkie needs. You should talk to your therapist about this sick
obsession of yours. Should you eve lose your internet connection
there would be nothing left for you to live for.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. I would be cautious about aligning yourself with LM. She is a slut from
way back and has a notoriously bad reputation on these newsgroups.

Old March 26th 08, 03:35 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Mar 25, 3:50 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
It is impossible to communicate anything to a blockhead. Ever hear of
tongue-in-cheek? How about hyperbole? Or satire or self mockery? JM is a
sensitive soul who cannot take any criticism. His delicate ego always
gets
in the way.

Ever here of talking out both sides of your mouth or talking out your
ass? Ever here of honesty, integrity and truthfulness? Is it any
wonder why you are so poorly regarded? Speaking of ego ... you're not
the genius you fancy yourself to be. You're a joke and a fool.

"JM is a sensitive soul who cannot take any criticism. His delicate ego
always gets
in the way." - Ed Dolan
[...]

I regard you as nothing more nor less than an
earnest fool, a foil for what I want to say to one and all.

And I regard you as nothing more no less than a fool who is never
earnest.

You are right about me never being earnest, at least not on Usenet.

But the fact
remains that you are indeed a stalker. I am an equal opportunity offender
and have no particular interest in any single individual.

And, the fact remain that you are a parasitic troll and spammer who
has a concentrated interest in a select small group of individuals.
Don't feel so persecuted Ed. You have earned and deserve all the
grief that comes you way from those that you, the equal opportunity
offender, has offended or annoyed.

Nope, I have no more interest in someone who has been on Usenet for years
than I do in the newest of newbies. They are all grist for my mill just as
you are. You ought to know by now that the only person I have any interest
in is MYSELF!
[...]

I am getting exactly what I want from these cycling newsgroups. Even you
are
nothing but grist for my mill.

... and you mine. For you, newsgroups are not unlike a fix which a
junkie needs. You should talk to your therapist about this sick
obsession of yours. Should you ever lose your internet connection
there would be nothing left for you to live for.

I lived for some 65 years without a computer and Internet connection and
never missed a thing.

Old March 26th 08, 12:34 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Mar 25, 10:35 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 25, 3:50 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
It is impossible to communicate anything to a blockhead. Ever hear of
tongue-in-cheek? How about hyperbole? Or satire or self mockery? JM is a
sensitive soul who cannot take any criticism. His delicate ego always
gets
in the way.

Ever here of talking out both sides of your mouth or talking out your
ass? Ever here of honesty, integrity and truthfulness? Is it any
wonder why you are so poorly regarded? Speaking of ego ... you're not
the genius you fancy yourself to be. You're a joke and a fool.

"JM is a sensitive soul who cannot take any criticism. His delicate ego
always gets
in the way." - Ed Dolan
[...]

ED is an insensitive soul whose less than delicate ego does not think
that criticism of his GRATEness is warranted or applicable.

I regard you as nothing more nor less than an
earnest fool, a foil for what I want to say to one and all.

And I regard you as nothing more no less than a fool who is never
earnest.

You are right about me never being earnest, at least not on Usenet.

But the fact

remains that you are indeed a stalker. I am an equal opportunity offender
and have no particular interest in any single individual.

And, the fact remains that you are a parasitic troll and spammer who
has a concentrated interest in a select small group of individuals.
Don't feel so persecuted Ed. You have earned and deserve all the
grief that comes you way from those that you, the equal opportunity
offender, has offended or annoyed.

Nope, I have no more interest in someone who has been on Usenet for years
than I do in the newest of newbies. They are all grist for my mill just as
you are. You ought to know by now that the only person I have any interest
in is MYSELF!
[...]

Nope. you have difficulty in refraining from mentioning Ed Gin who
has long departed this news groups and you lament when Tom Sherman
goes silent for any length of time fearing that he has left for good.
You are so full of ****, Dolan. If your egocentric self is only
interested in yourself, then take leave of here and pass the time
contemplating your navel until the grim reaper comes a visitin'.

I am getting exactly what I want from these cycling newsgroups. Even you
are
nothing but grist for my mill.

... and you mine. For you, newsgroups are not unlike a fix which a
junkie needs. You should talk to your therapist about this sick
obsession of yours. Should you ever lose your internet connection
there would be nothing left for you to live for.

I lived for some 65 years without a computer and Internet connection and
never missed a thing.

Prove that you can pick up where you left off. Donate your computer
to the local school and see if you can live without it again. If you
can, what will never be missed is your ARBR absence.

Old March 26th 08, 02:48 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Mar 25, 10:35 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
"JM is a sensitive soul who cannot take any criticism. His delicate ego
always gets
in the way." - Ed Dolan
[...]

ED is an insensitive soul whose less than delicate ego does not think
that criticism of his GRATEness is warranted or applicable.

The Great Ed Dolan thrives on criticism whether of himself or others. But
all JM does is name call, the hallmark of a stalker. Tom Keats of Vancouver,
Canada is more on point than you can ever hope to be. JM needs to do less
writing and more thinking.
[...]

Nope, I have no more interest in someone who has been on Usenet for years
than I do in the newest of newbies. They are all grist for my mill just
as
you are. You ought to know by now that the only person I have any
interest
in is MYSELF!
[...]

Nope. you have difficulty in refraining from mentioning Ed Gin who
has long departed this news groups and you lament when Tom Sherman
goes silent for any length of time fearing that he has left for good.

I have to take advantage of whatever fools present themselves, but even so I
have no interest in them just as I have no interest in you. I am only
interested in MYSELF!

You are so full of ****, Dolan. If your egocentric self is only
interested in yourself, then take leave of here and pass the time
contemplating your navel until the grim reaper comes a visitin'.

It would be shameful, and indeed sinful, to exclude the numbskulls of ARBR
from My Greatness. After all, we Great Ones have our responsibilities to
uphold and our duties to perform. Noblesse oblige you know.
[...]

Old March 26th 08, 10:59 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Mar 26, 9:48 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 25, 10:35 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
"JM is a sensitive soul who cannot take any criticism. His delicate ego
always gets
in the way." - Ed Dolan
[...]

ED is an insensitive soul whose less than delicate ego does not think
that criticism of his GRATEness is warranted or applicable.

The Great Ed Dolan thrives on criticism whether of himself or others. But
all JM does is name call, the hallmark of a stalker. Tom Keats of Vancouver,
Canada is more on point than you can ever hope to be. JM needs to do less
writing and more thinking.
[...]

and, to think that all this time I though I was being critical of the
man. Maybe Dolan is just not perceptive enough to recognize criticism
when it is delivered. What Ed needs is to do some thinking outside
the box ... the box that the misanthropic troglodyte inherited from
his parents.

[...]

What can I say? You've said it all. It's all about you and the world
revolves around you. Take your self-indulgent, egocentric
megalomaniacal carcass to see a shrink. You need one.

Old March 27th 08, 01:58 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Mar 26, 9:48 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
The Great Ed Dolan thrives on criticism whether of himself or others. But
all JM does is name call, the hallmark of a stalker. Tom Keats of
Vancouver,
Canada is more on point than you can ever hope to be. JM needs to do less
writing and more thinking.
[...]

and, to think that all this time I though I was being critical of the
man. Maybe Dolan is just not perceptive enough to recognize criticism
when it is delivered. What Ed needs is to do some thinking outside
the box ... the box that the misanthropic troglodyte inherited from
his parents.

JM is a name caller pure and simple as are all stalkers. In order to be
critical, you first have to put your brain into gear, something he refuses
to do. Yea, it is easier to just blather!
[...]

It would be shameful, and indeed sinful, to exclude the numbskulls of
ARBR
from My Greatness. After all, we Great Ones have our responsibilities to
uphold and our duties to perform. Noblesse oblige you know.
[...]

What can I say? You've said it all. It's all about you and the world
revolves around you. Take your self-indulgent, egocentric
megalomaniacal carcass to see a shrink. You need one.

Yea, and it will continue to be all about me into Hell freezes over. I have
yet to encounter a single individual on these freaking cycling newsgroups
who was in the least interesting.

Old March 27th 08, 06:48 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Mar 26, 8:58 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

In order to realize that you've been criticized, you must first and
foremost be in possession of some functional gray matter.

It would be shameful, and indeed sinful, to exclude the numbskulls of
ARBR
from My Greatness. After all, we Great Ones have our responsibilities to
uphold and our duties to perform. Noblesse oblige you know.
[...]

What can I say? You've said it all. It's all about you and the world
revolves around you. Take your self-indulgent, egocentric
megalomaniacal carcass to see a shrink. You need one.

Yea, and it will continue to be all about me into Hell freezes over. I have
yet to encounter a single individual on these freaking cycling newsgroups
who was in the least interesting.

Yep ... It is self-evident that you are a self-revelation. You are
self-centered, self-absorbed, self-indulgent, self-important , self-
righteous and self-aggrandizing, but you are not self-discipline nor
self-controlled. Did you note the operative prefix? That would be
the affix or linguistic morpheme attached to a word that follows to
produce an inflected or derived form . Here's a hint for you ... the
prefix precedes the hyphen (that would be a dash ... Conan the
Librarian). All who have endured you crap are well aware of who and
what you are. The world doe snot revolve around Ed Dolan , so get
over yourself, already.