SHOPPING ADVENTURE AT COSCO

Old August 11th 18, 08:56 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.cycling,soc.culture.greek

Default SHOPPING ADVENTURE AT COSCO

On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 08:41:36 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

A friend took us there. I won't be going back, i.e., I won't be selling out my Food-4-Less, no way!

You can't affored the membership, you black *******. Stick to
Faux-Food-4-Less where you can slither in for FREE!!

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Old August 11th 18, 09:24 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.cycling,soc.culture.greek
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron (aka Ron Jacobson)

In article ,
A ****eating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc") wrote:

You can't affored the membership,

"affored", you dumb, 'tarded, ****eating, ****drinking, donkeydicksucking,
granny****ing, jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid PEDO
filth who takes dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly
basis?

LOL!

Old August 11th 18, 09:47 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the **** out of Poor Helpless Gay Goran Razovic! LOL

Still obsessed with the food your beloved Colonel keeps eating, ****-eating
Razovic? And you should be, ****eater that you are! BG

--
Dumb anal Razovic admitting about his nazi kind:
"We've Been Counting jew ani and sucking them dry!!"
Old August 12th 18, 05:28 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.cycling,soc.culture.greek
Michael Ejercito

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

On 8/11/2018 1:24 PM, Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron (aka Ron
Jacobson) wrote:
In article ,
A ****eating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc") wrote:

You can't affored the membership,

"affored", you dumb, 'tarded, ****eating, ****drinking,
donkeydicksucking,
granny****ing, jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid PEDO
filth who takes dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an
hourly
basis?

LOL!

Her atrocious spelling is just another reason to call her stoopid!
LOL

The mangina is a laughingstock among multiple newsgroups!

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com

Old August 12th 18, 08:59 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.cycling,soc.culture.greek

Default SHOPPING ADVENTURE WITH THE MOULIES AT FAUX-FOOD-4-LESS

J. Burke" wrote:

A friend took us there. I won't be going back, i.e., I won't be selling out my Food-4-Less, no way!

You can't affored the membership, you black *******. Stick to
Faux-Food-4-Less where you can slither in for FREE!!

Why you ignorant slut! I owned 10,000 shares of it back in the 70s when it began as Price Club.
You're the one who can't afford shares, anus!

Was that in addition to your 10,000 shares of Amazon, Lumumba?

Why you lying black *******! You've never owned a share in your
entire worthless moulie life!

- -

Old August 13th 18, 02:03 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.cycling,soc.culture.greek

Default SHOPPING ADVENTURE AT FAUX-FOOD-4-LESS

On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 09:28:18 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
wrote:

"fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

Her atrocious spelling is just another reason to call her stoopid!
LOL

The mangina is a laughingstock among multiple newsgroups!

Michael

YOU and your needledick are a laughing stock among multiple parking
lots!

WHY do you follow the greek newsgroup, mong? Don't you get, greeked
ENOUGH already?????????

- -

Old August 13th 18, 04:46 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Mon, 13 Aug 2018 06:03:28 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

wrote:

"fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

Her atrocious spelling is just another reason to call her stoopid!
LOL

The mangina is a laughingstock among multiple newsgroups!

Michael

YOU and your needledick are a laughing stock among multiple parking
lots!

WHY do you follow the greek newsgroup, mong? Don't you get, greeked
ENOUGH already?????????

Thanks for PROVING his point, ON THE SPOT, again, you LAUGHING STOCK! Just
HOW retarded are you, dumb anal Razovic? LOL

Old August 13th 18, 05:18 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 12:59:21 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

Why you ignorant slut! I owned 10,000 shares of it back in the 70s when
it began as Price Club. You're the one who can't afford shares, anus!

Was that in addition to your 10,000 shares of Amazon, Lumumba?

Why you lying black *******! You've never owned a share in your
entire worthless moulie life!

The ONLY "share" you got is your anus that you share with anyone who wants
it, gay dreckserb!

--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
Old August 14th 18, 05:49 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.cycling,soc.culture.greek
Michael Ejercito

wrote:

"fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

Her atrocious spelling is just another reason to call her stoopid!
LOL

The mangina is a laughingstock among multiple newsgroups!

Michael

YOU and your needledick are a laughing stock among multiple parking
lots!

Wrong.

WHY do you follow the greek newsgroup, mong? Don't you get, greeked
ENOUGH already?????????

Nithing, all Greeks are better than you.

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com

Old August 15th 18, 03:22 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,soc.culture.greek,uk.rec.cycling

On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 09:49:55 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"

.. .

wrote:

"fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

Her atrocious spelling is just another reason to call her stoopid!
LOL
The mangina is a laughingstock among multiple newsgroups!

Michael

YOU and your needledick are a laughing stock among multiple parking
lots!

Wrong.

Anything BUT wrong mong! You are, the most MOCKED subhuman on Usenet
TOO!

WHY do you follow the greek newsgroup, mong? Don't you get, greeked
ENOUGH already?????????

Nithing, all Greeks are better than you.

Michael

Dreckgook, all Griks are subhuman semites and not even better than
YOU.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews

My CF Adventure Jay Beattie Techniques 141 March 24th 13 09:57 PM
RR: Tax Free Shopping Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 0 December 24th 05 04:38 AM
went shopping yesterday Kim Australia 14 July 14th 05 03:36 PM
shopping pk UK 19 March 11th 05 12:45 AM
Been shopping? Just zis Guy, you know? UK 5 February 9th 04 12:16 PM