FS: Campy Tool Set

Old April 10th 05, 11:03 PM
Jordan Hukee

Default FS: Campy Tool Set

I have a Campagnolo boxed tool set that I have decided to sell. My wifešs
single speed was stolen yesterday, and she is heartbroken. The tool set is
dear to me, but not so much as my wifešs happiness.

The toolset is a working set, not a showpiece. It was previously owned by a
LA mechanic before me, and we both used it well. That said, the tools have
been well cared for and have never been touched by anyone but professional
mechanics. Copious amounts of cutting oil and careful cleanup were the rule.
Some pieces are missing, namely the headset spanners, BB Pin tool,
Peanutbutter Wrench, crown race setter and headset cup remover. But the
valuable and important cutting and prep tools are all there, I also have
extras: English AND Italian BB taps AND threaded inserts (for the facing
tools), and two each of the headtube reamer and BB shell facing dies.

If you are seriously interested, email me for pics and to negotiate price. I
know there are missing parts and the kit is well used, so I am prepared to
make a great deal. Serious inquiries only, please.

I donšt want to ship this thing... local pickup only. I am in Los Angeles.

Thanks!

Jordan

Old May 31st 05, 03:10 AM
sirXaco

Hello Jordan,

I am wondering if your tool set has been sold. I hope you are well.
Hoping to hear from you soon.

carlo

--
sirXac
sirXaco's Profile: http://www.usenetbikes.com/member.php?userid=176

Old May 31st 05, 05:20 PM
Jordan Hukee

Default Campy Tool Set SOLD

Sorry, it has been sold.

On 5/30/05 7:10 PM, in article
, "sirXaco"

Old June 1st 05, 03:36 PM
Remove No Spam To Reply

Default I have one for sale.......

Come on Jordan..... Nows the time to put in a plug for mine.........

I have a Pristine set. Many tools have never been used.

It is complete in the case.

I am looking for $2000 plus shipping.

Photos available upon request. I will be posting them on the web soon.

Allan

"Jordan Hukee" wrote in message
Sorry, it has been sold.

On 5/30/05 7:10 PM, in article