Free Credit on Auction Site!

Old March 9th 05, 07:41 AM
epauctions

Default Free Credit on Auction Site!

Dear Ep-auctions.com Members,

Get $5 Credit to use at ep-auctions.com (on selling fees) for every
person you get signed up
at our site. (Credit is good for auction activities and not purchasing
items)

How do I get credit.
Use your promo code we sent you. Tell all your friends etc..to come sign
up at ep-auctions.com and when they type in their name write your promo
code next to it in ( ). We will then add $5 credit to your ep-auctions
account.
Let them know they can refer people too and let them also know they get a
$3 credit of their own just for registering.

You can use your credit to put your items into the front page featured
items,
use it for second categories or use it to bold or highlight your
auctions.
Also on store front fees!
Eventually we will be adding an ending auction fee (not for awhile) but
you
can start saving credit now and be all set when we do! Make up some
flyers
and let all your other auction or online customers know with each order!

I really want this to be your hometown auction site!
IF you have any questions email me or Im me on aol.
If you need your promo code again let me know,

Thanks Ellen
www.ep-auctions.com