OFF TOPIC FUN - The TROLL, Rear-ended

Old March 26th 08, 01:05 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default OFF TOPIC FUN - The TROLL, Rear-ended

On Mar 25, 10:54 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 25, 4:07 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 25, 10:08 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Nope! You raised the issue of his character which I answered. You
trust
him,
I don't!

I refer you to what I already wrote above. You have failed once again
to address the comments I made. I did not specifically comment about
the Wayne's character. I don't know him personally and have no basis
upon which to even have an informed opinion in that regard, but I did
make a logical assumption to counter your less than logical assumption
and assertion that a visit to Wayne's website would result in the
contraction of a virus. The burden of proof rest squarely on the
shoulders of the accuser ... so prove it. Been there done than ... no
parasitic code. The only parasite is you.

You trust him enough to go to his website. I don't. I base my distrust of
him on his poetry of ****, **** and **** which goes directly to the
question
of his character.

Not trusting the man is not reason enough for you to caution others
not to pay the man's website for fear that they will contract a virus
unless you can prove what you say is true and you have failed to do
that. As Tom Sherman would say ... Where's your proof? FACT: No one
has contracted a virus from visiting Wayne's website as you surmised
they would and even were so bold as to emphatically proclaimed they
would. Then again, you proclaim lots of crap only to be proven wrong
time and time again. So much for your integrity, reliability and
trustworthiness. You have nothing but prose upon which to base your
inane assumption? And from this rather shaky foundation, make a
quantum leap of logic to arrive and a less that reasonable
conclusion? Do you even have a single brain cell still firing? I
cant imagine that a moron like you would ever or should ever be picked
to serve on a jury the way you reason or don't as the case may be.
You are one sorry old *******. That much is obvious.

Everyone can make up their own minds about the safety of going to a
scumbag's website. Frankly, I think it is better to be safe than sorry.
[...]

I am here 24 hours a day for Wayne Leggett. It is interesting to engage
him
as he is some sort of idiot savant. He only comes to life when he writes
verse. Too bad he does not have brains enough to stay off the subjects of
****, **** and ****. He needs to write about love and death. What other
subjects are there for a poet!

Too bad you don't have the brains, or even the common sense, to stay
off subjects with which you have little or no expertise.

The Great Ed Dolan fears no subject. How could he since he knows something
about everything. He is a true dilettante and Renaissance man.

Know something about everything? ... bravo for confirming that you are
a certified megalomaniac. The operative word here is dilettante and
it suits you quite well for you are indeed a rank amateur who engages
in an activity with frivolous, superficial interest and intention, and
with deliberate misleading impression, purport to posses some level of
expertise. Homo Universalis (Renaissance man) you are only in your
unrestrained, overactive imagination.

Why must you always contradict yourself? The conundrum
continues.

I am only into saying what I want to say, not what you want me to say.
There
is no conundrum once you realize that.

Your consistent contradiction of yourself is a conundrum. Your
inability to recognize that as a conundrum is itself a conundrum.

A conundrum is a conundrum is a conundrum. A conundrum by any other name is
not a conundrum.

What? Well thanks just the same for making my point.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old March 26th 08, 03:03 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Mar 25, 10:54 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
The Great Ed Dolan fears no subject. How could he since he knows
something
about everything. He is a true dilettante and Renaissance man.

Know something about everything? ... bravo for confirming that you are
a certified megalomaniac. The operative word here is dilettante and
it suits you quite well for you are indeed a rank amateur who engages
in an activity with frivolous, superficial interest and intention, and
with deliberate misleading impression, purport to posses some level of
expertise. Homo Universalis (Renaissance man) you are only in your
unrestrained, overactive imagination.

I take great pride in my status as a dilettante. I disdain experts, except
when I need them for something specific of course. Everyone can choose for
themselves which they would rather be, someone who knows a lot about a
little (your typical expert) or someone who knows a little about a lot (your
dilettante).

There are no more Renaissance men left in the world of today. That
phenomenon, one who knows all there is to know, went out with the
Renaissance itself. The advent of science makes it impossible for anyone to
know much at all against the background of what there is to know. But life
is short and we all of us go to our graves almost as ignorant as we were
when we came into the world. Thus spake Zarathustra.
[...]

Old March 26th 08, 11:11 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Mar 26, 10:03 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

If I am to take that statement at face value as factual then I cannot
take your previous statement that you are a Renaissance man at face
value as factual, since the two statement scontradict one another ...
an increasingly bad habit of yours. Ed Dolan claims that he stands
behind every statement that he makes, but in making contradictory
statements, Ed has only the option to stand behind one. It is
increasingly obvious that DOlan's powers of reasoning are slipping
away.

Old March 26th 08, 11:45 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl.../MNBVVL9GK.DTL
--
Jobst Brandt
Old March 27th 08, 02:03 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

Only an idiot like you would take such an absurd statement at face value.
There is definitely something wrong with the way your brain works.

Ed Dolan claims that he stands
behind every statement that he makes, but in making contradictory
statements, Ed has only the option to stand behind one. It is
increasingly obvious that DOlan's powers of reasoning are slipping
away.

Ed Dolan the Great is a genius. No one of lesser intellect is capable of
understanding such a mind as His.

Old March 27th 08, 03:31 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default OFF TOPIC FUN - The SPAMMER, Rear-ended

"Little Meow" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:

Imagine stalking a perfect stranger.

Keep your fantasies to yourself!

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish
foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless
crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You
cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry ****head cockup pratting
naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted
fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard "I didn't
say a bad job I said a ****-POOR job" stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid.
Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole
different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid.
Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed.
Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Quantum singularity
stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid
in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your
writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this
stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang
ofstupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else
as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go
on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me.

Old March 27th 08, 07:04 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

TRANSLATION - I , Ed Dolan should not and can not be taken literally
(at face value) ... not ever. To do so will result in a gratuitous
insult regarding how your brain works.

Ed Dolan claims that he stands

behind every statement that he makes, but in making contradictory
statements, Ed has only the option to stand behind one. It is
increasingly obvious that Dolan's powers of reasoning are slipping
away.

Ed Dolan the Great is a genius. No one of lesser intellect is capable of
understanding such a mind as His.

TRANSLATION: When entrapped by my own contradiction, I do my slip
slidin' away Great Teflon Man routine. Sure I contradict myself. You
of lesser intellects can't possibility comprehend that this a
trademark of my genius. I said it best when I wrote ... "Even I don't
know what I am saying half the time." Confused? You ought to be . I
am too. I explained it best when I wrote ... " I do not even know
what I believe anymore!" Got that now? No? Me either.

Old March 27th 08, 07:33 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Mar 26, 9:03 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
Only an idiot like you would take such an absurd statement at face value.
There is definitely something wrong with the way your brain works.

TRANSLATION - I , Ed Dolan should not and can not be taken literally
(at face value) ... not ever. To do so will result in a gratuitous
insult regarding how your brain works.

Only a simpleton takes what he reads literally. You must learn to read
between the lines and look for hidden meanings.

Ed Dolan claims that he stands

behind every statement that he makes, but in making contradictory
statements, Ed has only the option to stand behind one. It is
increasingly obvious that Dolan's powers of reasoning are slipping
away.

Ed Dolan the Great is a genius. No one of lesser intellect is capable of
understanding such a mind as His.

TRANSLATION: When entrapped by my own contradiction, I do my slip
slidin' away Great Teflon Man routine. Sure I contradict myself. You
of lesser intellects can't possibility comprehend that this a
trademark of my genius. I said it best when I wrote ... "Even I don't
know what I am saying half the time." Confused? You ought to be . I
am too. I explained it best when I wrote ... " I do not even know
what I believe anymore!" Got that now? No? Me either.

JM is on the verge of enlightenment. He needs to hang in here for a few more
years and who knows where he will end up. But even so it is highly unlikely
that the can ever become Great like Ed Dolan the Great. You have to the
manor be born.

Old March 27th 08, 07:49 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Mar 27, 2:33 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 26, 9:03 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
Only an idiot like you would take such an absurd statement at face value.
There is definitely something wrong with the way your brain works.

TRANSLATION - I , Ed Dolan should not and can not be taken literally
(at face value) ... not ever. To do so will result in a gratuitous
insult regarding how your brain works.

Only a simpleton takes what he reads literally. You must learn to read
between the lines and look for hidden meanings.

I can read between the lines. Why do you think I've been onto you for
so very long now. You need to learn to write what you mean and stand
behind what you write to be take seriously. You are incable of
either. Being earnest is not a bad trait and something which you
should learn to cultivate. Labeling me a simpleton doe not define
what and who I am and if I were to think so, then I would be a
simpleton.

[...]

Trust me. I have no compelling aspirations to ever sink that low.

Old March 27th 08, 08:47 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
James Connell

Edward Dolan wrote:
This is the epiphany of stupid for me.

And that says it all!