ATTN: Mail order/internet buyers in NW AR, SW MO, NE OK

Old April 18th 04, 08:56 PM
OzarkBicycleServ

Default ATTN: Mail order/internet buyers in NW AR, SW MO, NE OK

Introducing Ozark Bicycle Service-

If you prefer to save $$$$ by buying your bicycling gear through mail order or
the internet, but are unable to find a competent bike mechanic to install your
parts on your bike (and are made to feel "less than welcome" at your LBS if you
arrive with your mail-order parts), you will be interested in my new bicycle
service.

In essence, I am offering a "service only" facility, offering services from
simple tune-ups to complete overhauls and re-builds. Save money by buying your
parts through the mail/internet and contact me to have your parts
professionally installed at "Lower-than-LBS" labor rates. I have over twenty
years experience in bicycle repair, maintainence and modification as well as
over fifteen years experience in wheel building and wheel repair, re-building
and maintainance. Prior to relocating to NWA, I worked seasonally as a bicycle
mechanic at one of the most highly respected bike shops in New England. I also
will work with you, at no extra charge, to help determine the right parts for
your needs.

Located in Rogers, AR and serving NW AR, SW MO and NE OK. Pick up and delivery
(in a covered vehicle, not in a pickup or on a roof rack) are also available.

Give me a try! What do you have to lose but the high price of buying locally?

Email is:

ospam

Remove "nospam" to send email
Old April 19th 04, 12:08 PM
Ozark Bicycle Service

Default LOOK>>Mail order/internet buyers in NW AR, SW MO, NE OK

Introducing Ozark Bicycle Service-

If you like to save $$$$ by buying your bicycling gear through mail order or

Old April 19th 04, 12:16 PM
Ozark Bicycle Service

Default ATTN: eBay buyers in NW AR, SW MO, NE OK

Introducing Ozark Bicycle Service-

If you prefer to save $$$$ by buying your bicycling gear on eBay or through
mail order or
the internet, but are unable to find a competent bike mechanic to install your
parts on your bike (and are made to feel "less than welcome" at your local bike
shop if you
arrive with your mail-order parts), you will be interested in my new bicycle
service.

I am offering a "service only" facility, offering services from
simple tune-ups to complete overhauls and re-builds. Save money by buying your
parts on eBay or through the mail/internet and contact me to have your parts
professionally installed at *LOWER THAN BIKE SHOP labor rates*. I have over