Cyclist confronts angry motorists for driving on pavement

Old October 31st 17, 01:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Cyclist confronts angry motorists for driving on pavement

http://metro.co.uk/video/cyclist-con...ement-1564240/
--
Bod
Old October 31st 17, 02:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 31/10/2017 13:07, Bod wrote:

http://metro.co.uk/video/cyclist-con...ement-1564240/

They were both behaving disgracefully.

But clearly, the cyclist was the worse of the two - he hypocritically
berates the driver, then does exactly the same thing himself.

"Road Closed" means that the road is closed to all vehicles. It's just
as illegal for a cycle to be ridden along a footway as it is for a motor
vehicle to be driven along it.
Old October 31st 17, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

JNugent wrote:
On 31/10/2017 13:07, Bod wrote:

http://metro.co.uk/video/cyclist-con...ement-1564240/

They were both behaving disgracefully.

But clearly, the cyclist was the worse of the two - he hypocritically
berates the driver, then does exactly the same thing himself.

"Road Closed" means that the road is closed to all vehicles. It's just
as illegal for a cycle to be ridden along a footway as it is for a
motor vehicle to be driven along it.

As soon as I read the story I realised that.
Bod did not.
Bod is a silly cyclist.

Old October 31st 17, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 14:10:17 -0000, JNugent
wrote:
On 31/10/2017 13:07, Bod wrote:

http://metro.co.uk/video/cyclist-con...ement-1564240/

They were both behaving disgracefully.

But clearly, the cyclist was the worse of the two - he hypocritically
berates the driver, then does exactly the same thing himself.

"Road Closed" means that the road is closed to all vehicles. It's
just as illegal for a cycle to be ridden along a footway as it is
for a motor vehicle to be driven along it.

"You seem to be driving on the pavement" - what a toffee nosed
******. Can't even use proper English. I would reply "Thanks for
telling me, I hadn't realised". Besides, unless he's a policeman, he
has no right whatsoever to tell people what they can and cannot do. I
drove a long a pavement (well only two wheels) for about half a
mile every single morning for 3 years to avoid a queue when they were
building a new bridge here.

******s do that sort of thing.
And You Are A Well Known ******.

Do you know how many people complained
to me during all that time? Zero. Must be a south of England thing.

Old October 31st 17, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 31/10/2017 17:33, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
JNugent wrote:
On 31/10/2017 13:07, Bod wrote:

http://metro.co.uk/video/cyclist-con...ement-1564240/

They were both behaving disgracefully.

But clearly, the cyclist was the worse of the two - he hypocritically
berates the driver, then does exactly the same thing himself.

"Road Closed" means that the road is closed to all vehicles. It's just
as illegal for a cycle to be ridden along a footway as it is for a
motor vehicle to be driven along it.

As soon as I read the story I realised that.
Bod did not.
Bod is a silly cyclist.

It's good fun playing you and you bite every time.

--
Bod
Old October 31st 17, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

JNugent wrote:
On 31/10/2017 13:07, Bod wrote:

http://metro.co.uk/video/cyclist-con...ement-1564240/

They were both behaving disgracefully.

But clearly, the cyclist was the worse of the two - he
hypocritically berates the driver, then does exactly the same thing
himself. "Road Closed" means that the road is closed to all vehicles.
It's
just as illegal for a cycle to be ridden along a footway as it is
for a motor vehicle to be driven along it.

As soon as I read the story I realised that.
Bod did not.
Bod is a silly cyclist.

It's good fun playing you and you bite every time.

Nice try.
But not nearly good enough.
Did you not notice that Mr Nugent shot your silly post down in flames?
Or, were you drugged up out of your head as always?
Man who retired at 55 my backside!

Old October 31st 17, 06:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

JNugent wrote:
On 31/10/2017 13:07, Bod wrote:

http://metro.co.uk/video/cyclist-con...ement-1564240/

They were both behaving disgracefully.

But clearly, the cyclist was the worse of the two - he hypocritically
berates the driver, then does exactly the same thing himself.

"Road Closed" means that the road is closed to all vehicles. It's just
as illegal for a cycle to be ridden along a footway as it is for a
motor vehicle to be driven along it.

As soon as I read the story I realised that.
Bod did not.
Bod is a silly cyclist.

It's good fun playing you and you bite every time.

Why don't he moronists on this group condemn the pavement driving moronist?
Instead they blame the cyclist who, under Crank v Brooks 1980, is a foot passenger whilst waking his bicycle.

Old October 31st 17, 07:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

JNugent wrote:
On 31/10/2017 13:07, Bod wrote:

http://metro.co.uk/video/cyclist-con...ement-1564240/

They were both behaving disgracefully.

But clearly, the cyclist was the worse of the two - he
hypocritically berates the driver, then does exactly the same
thing himself.

"Road Closed" means that the road is closed to all vehicles. It's
just as illegal for a cycle to be ridden along a footway as it is
for a motor vehicle to be driven along it.

As soon as I read the story I realised that.
Bod did not.
Bod is a silly cyclist.

It's good fun playing you and you bite every time.

Why don't he moronists on this group condemn the pavement driving
moronist?
Instead they blame the cyclist who, under Crank v Brooks 1980, is a
foot passenger whilst waking his bicycle.

"waking his bicycle"
You have never been very bright.

Old October 31st 17, 10:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

JNugent wrote:
On 31/10/2017 13:07, Bod wrote:

http://metro.co.uk/video/cyclist-con...ement-1564240/

They were both behaving disgracefully.

But clearly, the cyclist was the worse of the two - he
hypocritically berates the driver, then does exactly the same
thing himself.

"Road Closed" means that the road is closed to all vehicles. It's
just as illegal for a cycle to be ridden along a footway as it is
for a motor vehicle to be driven along it.

As soon as I read the story I realised that.
Bod did not.
Bod is a silly cyclist.

It's good fun playing you and you bite every time.

Why don't he moronists on this group condemn the pavement driving
moronist?
Instead they blame the cyclist who, under Crank v Brooks 1980, is a
foot passenger whilst waking his bicycle.

"waking his bicycle"
You have never been very bright.

yawn

Cyclist confronts BMW driver over using phone Bod[_5_] UK 20 September 20th 17 10:08 PM
If UK Pavement Motorists Couldn't Take Them Out . . . Bret Cahill[_2_] UK 0 July 21st 12 01:41 AM
Carnage caused by angry motorists Squashme UK 35 August 8th 10 09:05 AM
Pavement motorists. Doug[_3_] UK 62 November 3rd 09 12:31 PM
Pavement cyclists targeted again but not pavement motorists. Doug[_3_] UK 44 October 30th 09 07:31 AM