Rats Leaving a Sinking Ship

Old August 28th 12, 10:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

Default Rats Leaving a Sinking Ship

The news Laff has been waiting for. This will surely leave him
typing with one hand.

http://www.freep.com/usatoday/article/57373678

http://money.cnn.com/2012/08/24/news...nts/index.html

Old August 29th 12, 08:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve Freides[_2_]

Fred Flintstein wrote:
The news Laff has been waiting for. This will surely leave him
typing with one hand.

http://www.freep.com/usatoday/article/57373678

http://money.cnn.com/2012/08/24/news...nts/index.html

I don't know why he even wants or need endorsement deals - he certainly
must have enough money by now, and he's got charity work to do. What
does he gain, other than more money, by endorsing sneakers and beer? He
doesn't need to be a 'brand' at this point in his life, I'd think.

-S-

Old August 30th 12, 02:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mark J.

On 8/29/2012 12:17 PM, Steve Freides wrote:
Fred Flintstein wrote:
The news Laff has been waiting for. This will surely leave him
typing with one hand.

http://www.freep.com/usatoday/article/57373678

http://money.cnn.com/2012/08/24/news...nts/index.html

I don't know why he even wants or need endorsement deals - he certainly
must have enough money by now, and he's got charity work to do. What
does he gain, other than more money, by endorsing sneakers and beer? He
doesn't need to be a 'brand' at this point in his life, I'd think.

-S-

John D. Rockefeller was once asked, "How much money is enough?" and he
is reported to have replied, "One dollar more than I have."

And the reason Lance would be different is...?

Mark J.

Who's Choppy Warburton and why you should give a rats ass. Choppy Warburton Racing 4 July 20th 10 02:16 PM
Now its Rats Jay Beattie Techniques 20 September 19th 07 06:40 AM
Rats! David Martin UK 1 February 17th 06 06:04 PM
Rocket Mid Ship rack (was Mid Ship Rack for Stratus?) hmiller Recumbent Biking 0 April 9th 04 08:27 PM
Sinking into depravity Doki UK 42 April 3rd 04 08:42 PM