It's All Coming Out Soon

Old September 2nd 12, 11:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mineral Water

Default It's All Coming Out Soon

USADA plans to publish the dossier it sends to the UCI regarding Gunderson's doping and conspiracy.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/repo...strong-samples

Will Gunderson go to court to stop the USADA's public release of info??
Old September 2nd 12, 11:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 02/09/2012 23:13, Mineral Water wrote:
USADA plans to publish the dossier it sends to the UCI regarding Gunderson's doping and conspiracy.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/repo...strong-samples

Will Gunderson go to court to stop the USADA's public release of info??

Damn, what with the most exciting Vuelta in years and now the Lance denouement
it's all getting too much for me, I might have to go and have a little lie down.

Old September 3rd 12, 10:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

atriage wrote:
Damn, what with the most exciting Vuelta in years and now the Lance
denouement it's all getting too much for me, I might have to go and have
a little lie down.

If you're so excited you'd better take your fleshlight with you.

Old September 3rd 12, 11:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mower Man

On 02/09/2012 11:24 PM, atriage wrote:
On 02/09/2012 23:13, Mineral Water wrote:
USADA plans to publish the dossier it sends to the UCI regarding
Gunderson's doping and conspiracy.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/repo...strong-samples

Will Gunderson go to court to stop the USADA's public release of info??

Damn, what with the most exciting Vuelta in years and now the Lance
denouement it's all getting too much for me, I might have to go and have
a little lie down.

The most exciting stage finish I've seen in years! And now there's a
lovely psychological battle between Contador and Rodriguez. Great stuff.

--
Chris

'Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it
every six months.'

(Oscar Wilde.)
Old September 3rd 12, 05:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 9/2/2012 5:13 PM, Mineral Water wrote:
USADA plans to publish the dossier it sends to the UCI regarding Gunderson's doping and conspiracy.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/repo...strong-samples

Will Gunderson go to court to stop the USADA's public release of info??

Dumbass,

LANCE doesn't have as much at stake as Vaughters and Hincapie. LANCE
still has his 7 TdF titles, just like Riis still has his. Dumbass.

Old September 4th 12, 03:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Randall

This seems suspicious that the UCI would release that info now. If
there was evidence of doping why did they wait to retest till now. The
other issues is how can you reliably test a blood sample that is years
old. You also have the chain of evidence issue.

On Sep 2, 3:13*pm, Mineral Water wrote:
USADA plans to publish the dossier it sends to the UCI regarding Gunderson's doping and conspiracy.http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/repo...ion-of-positiv...

Will Gunderson go to court to stop the USADA's public release of info??

Old September 4th 12, 03:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mower Man

On 04/09/2012 3:09 PM, Randall wrote:
This seems suspicious that the UCI would release that info now. If
there was evidence of doping why did they wait to retest till now. The
other issues is how can you reliably test a blood sample that is years
old. You also have the chain of evidence issue.

On Sep 2, 3:13 pm, Mineral Water wrote:
USADA plans to publish the dossier it sends to the UCI regarding Gunderson's

doping and
conspiracy.http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/repo...ion-of-positiv...

Will Gunderson go to court to stop the USADA's public release of info??

Most likely urine samples. They keep very well. Don't know about bloods.

Old September 4th 12, 06:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

Gunderson's probably ****ed off with that.

Old September 5th 12, 03:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Randall a écrit profondement:

| This seems suspicious that the UCI would release that info now. If
| there was evidence of doping why did they wait to retest till now. The
| other issues is how can you reliably test a blood sample that is years
| old. You also have the chain of evidence issue.

The whole UCI operation reeks, with regard to doping matters, (and
probably all other endeavours too) of favouritism.

Alleged dopers are not all being treated as severely for the same
alleged offence. [Take The Cancer Cowboy, who had admittedly crossed the
UCI Capo's palm with silver (a mere $100 - or so they say) and had
doped probably over a period of 15 years without a positive - not even a
false one, and compare him with Contador who had miniscule traces of, I
believe, Clenbuterol.]

There are many other similar comparisons that can be made if you think
back.

So isn't it time that somebody investigated the UCI itself to determine
whether favouritism has been dispensed to some and not too others,
particularly if they have given any "gifts" to the UCI or to any of its
senior officers directly.

And let's look at the Pro-Tour. If I was a crooked admin charged with
Yea or Nay on the entry of this, that, or the other squad to the Super
****** events, I wouldn't even be tempted to take an "insurance fee" to
ensure that any particular squad of lads got a spot on the Pro-Team
Roster. The trouble is though that everybody isn't Davey.

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
Old September 6th 12, 12:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mineral Water

On Monday, September 3, 2012 12:01:09 PM UTC-4, Fred Flintstein wrote:
On 9/2/2012 5:13 PM, Mineral Water wrote:

USADA plans to publish the dossier it sends to the UCI regarding Gunderson's doping and conspiracy.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/repo...strong-samples

Will Gunderson go to court to stop the USADA's public release of info??

Dumbass,

LANCE doesn't have as much at stake as Vaughters and Hincapie. LANCE

still has his 7 TdF titles, just like Riis still has his. Dumbass.

Whatever you say Fredrica

Who didn't see this coming? Scott Racing 3 November 18th 09 03:29 AM
Who didn't see THIS coming? Scott Racing 21 July 11th 08 05:34 AM
Coming up on R4 Bryan UK 8 May 24th 06 09:18 AM
We should have seen this coming... [email protected] Racing 17 October 15th 05 08:02 PM
THE SECOND COMING _s Sir Jean-şaul Turcaud Australia 0 December 16th 04 08:35 AM