Who was at fault?

Old October 27th 17, 09:56 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Who was at fault?

On 27/10/2017 09:49, Rob Morley wrote:
On Wed, 25 Oct 2017 05:45:51 -0700 (PDT)
Simon Jester wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aykT5yXVkU

Cyclist riding on the footway or driver for not looking before moving.

75% idiot riding a bike on the pavement and on the wrong side of the
road (and trying to make out it's the driver's fault), 25% driver only
looking in two directions rather than all around before pulling away
(he was getting impatient). Maybe 80:20. Dunno.

Next challenge; autonomous bicycles? ;-)

--
Bod
Old October 27th 17, 08:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Simon Jester wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aykT5yXVkU

Cyclist riding on the footway or driver for not looking before
moving.
75% idiot riding a bike on the pavement and on the wrong side of the
road (and trying to make out it's the driver's fault), 25% driver
only looking in two directions rather than all around before
pulling away (he was getting impatient). Maybe 80:20. Dunno.

Next challenge; autonomous bicycles? ;-)

Don't give the psycholists a reason to have an even bigger helmet on
their heads, they look stupid enough as it is.
I love asking them how their cycling lessons are going. If they
appear confused, I refer to the lump on their head as a "learner's
helmet".

You have never asked a cyclist about their lessons.
What a liar you are.
Tosser.

Old October 27th 17, 09:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aykT5yXVkU

Cyclist riding on the footway or driver for not looking before
moving.
75% idiot riding a bike on the pavement and on the wrong side of
the road (and trying to make out it's the driver's fault), 25%
driver only looking in two directions rather than all around
before pulling away (he was getting impatient). Maybe 80:20. Dunno.
Next challenge; autonomous bicycles? ;-)

Don't give the psycholists a reason to have an even bigger helmet on
their heads, they look stupid enough as it is.
I love asking them how their cycling lessons are going. If they
appear confused, I refer to the lump on their head as a "learner's
helmet".

You have never asked a cyclist about their lessons.
What a liar you are.
Tosser.

Why on earth would you think I haven't?

You know I'm a rude person, of course I'm going to take the **** out
of a cyclist.

You have not got the guts.
Tosser.

Old October 27th 17, 11:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Fri, 27 Oct 2017 20:43:36 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You have never asked a cyclist about their lessons.
What a liar you are.
Tosser.

Why on earth would you think I haven't?

You know I'm a rude person, of course I'm going to take the **** out of a cyclist.

You're a cowardly pathetic ****** with nothing but a big mouth on Usenet!
You know it, I know it, everyone who knows you, knows it!

--
More of ****** Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) twisted
sexuality:
Old October 27th 17, 11:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Fri, 27 Oct 2017 21:25:42 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You have not got the guts.
Tosser.

No guts required. Cyclists are cowards and are even scared of rickety old men with chisels.

Anyway, they usually find it funny.

BG Like I said: you are nothing but a BIGMOUTHED coward and attention
whore!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
Old October 28th 17, 10:02 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 28.10.2017 08:05, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
****wits

Thank you extremely gratefully for that great compliment.

It really is a very great compliment to be called a ****wit by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

Who was at fault? Paul George UK 3 February 29th 16 10:40 PM
Its all our fault Tony Raven UK 49 December 20th 05 03:07 PM
Was this all my fault? Colin McAdams UK 283 August 29th 05 08:08 AM
It's your fault Maggie General 22 November 16th 04 05:41 PM
it's all your fault! David Martin UK 78 April 22nd 04 12:12 AM