Yet another cycling prick rides into a parked car

Old October 30th 17, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Yet another cycling prick rides into a parked car

On 30.10.2017 14:55, JNugent wrote:
On 29/10/2017 20:40, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 8:26:13 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 4:51:54 PM UTC, Peter Parry wrote:
On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 07:36:28 -0700 (PDT), Simon Jester
wrote:

On Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 11:23:26 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:
Obviously the fault of the car owner.

If you chose to store your personal possessions on a public
carriageway you must take some responsibility.

My thoughts are with the car, not with the pillock who rode into
it.

You don't care that a human being is dead?

I wonder if the pillock was insured for any damage he may have
caused?Â* We all know the answer to that.

True, a cyclist is more likely to have liability insurance than a
motorist, so what is your point?

Somewhat improbable as every motorist, whether they pay or not,
effectively has liability insurance through theÂ* Motor Insurers'
Bureau .

MIB only exists because of the large number of uninsured moronists.

Many cyclists have no insurance as many have no home
contents insurance or CTC cover.

A cyclist is more likely to be a home owner than a non-cyclist.
Even Autoholics Anonymous agree with that.

In any event the first problem with any accident involving a push
bike rider is getting them to identify themselves.Â* Indeed
luminaries of the cycling world such as Road.CC advise cyclists not
merely to refuse to identify themselves but to run, not walk, away
from any accident they may causeÂ* leaving the victim in the road:-

So you agree pedestrians should be fitted with number plates.

As always you have been left red faced, blustering and attempting to
grasp
at what few straws you have got left.

So you are unable to answer any of the points I have raised and have
resorted to your usual childish insults.

Give it up and just admit what we all know, that cyclists are mainly
******s.

Masturbation is a healthy activity for sexually active adults.
Only virgins like you think it is dirty.

So you agree and admit that you are a ******.

I think that that is a compliment.
Especially as Mr Pounder said it.
Old October 30th 17, 09:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Esquire wrote:
[...]

I rarely seek to either compliment or insult other posters (there are
some exceptions, but this was not one of them).

I merely reflected what he had written.
Old October 31st 17, 10:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Esquire wrote:
[...]

True.
I was commenting on what he had written.

cyclist rides into parked car MrCheerful UK 51 October 24th 16 10:32 AM
Prick Australian scum cyclist gets knocked off his kids toy Mr Pounder Esquire UK 1 April 9th 16 10:01 AM
prick Mick[_4_] UK 2 January 25th 15 06:28 PM
Its happened again: cyclist rides straight into a parked lorry Mrcheerful UK 2 January 24th 14 10:02 AM
Dan Heaton is a prick cj_barnes Unicycling 4 June 12th 06 01:17 PM