Max safe psi in Coker tire?

Old August 20th 05, 12:44 AM
unick 8133

Default Max safe psi in Coker tire?

if you learn to ride a pogo stick first, then hopping will be simple.
definitely worked for me. pogo sticks are pretty cheap too.

--
unick 8133
unick 8133's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10398

Old August 20th 05, 04:18 AM
cegli

I second that, all my friends who could already pogo stick learned to
hop relatively quickly. It would be very hard to learn without the
ability to pogo-stick I would believe.

Probably sorta like learning to ultimate-wheel before unicycling,
possible but not easy.

--
cegli
cegli's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10585

Old August 21st 05, 01:42 PM
Memphis Mud

Rode 20.4 miles of country roads yesterday. Coker psi @ newly
reccommended 45.

A little squirrel-ly at first, but once I settled in the decreased
tire/road friction was obvious. However, bumps in road more sharply
noticed. I wouldn't want to go far without an air seat to absorb
those.

I will definately leave the pressure at least this high for road riding.
I might experiment with a little more. But I will only go back to 32 psi
for XC or MUni (if it every comes up).

Thanks all.

--
Memphis Mud - Student of GrandMaster 2T

"winter in peanut butter comes turquoise" -Greg Harper
Memphis Mud's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1987

Putting a Coker tire on the Airfoil rim john_childs Unicycling 20 January 21st 06 07:57 PM
29er tube in coker help James_Potter Unicycling 28 January 8th 06 12:08 AM
How Much Glue? Rod Techniques 87 October 11th 05 04:34 PM
POW! (my first Coker tire blowup) leadpan Unicycling 18 August 20th 05 08:11 AM
When to change the tire Jose Capco Techniques 10 July 1st 04 08:15 PM