Owen's day of metro-bombing.

Old December 24th 05, 03:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Owen's day of metro-bombing.

Ok, so my movie will be done this week.

Just came back from the crazyest day of riding ever. Been on the wheel
since one o'clock and we bombed the metros for a couple of hours until
we got tottally pwned by security people.

I mean tottally pwned. They came up and told us we weren't allowed to
be in the metro with unicycles and even less doing what it was I was
doing (something pretty dangerous).

So as usual... I give in.. I mean, I KNEW it was illegal.. thus making
it metro bombing... but as it happens, they also told us that we
weren't allowd to be on the metros themselves. Which shocked me cause
this the the only way I get to my riding spots.

Turns out I can't bring my unicycle on trains, or buses legally.. but
If I were to put it in a guitar case it would be alright... it's
retarded.

Anyways, they booted us out of the metro station we were in and we
found ourselves in the middle of butt-fudge nowhere with no idea on how
to get home... let alone the skate-park.

Finally we decide: "Screw this, lets walk to the next station"... so we
did... only to find that there were 4 security gards waiting for US.
(I've never felt prouder)

I mean, this is a big thing.. the metro of Montreal is the CORE public
transportation system... and to have 4 security gards at the entrances
to the metro incase we came in is pretty touching.

Anyways, we're thinking.. "Crap, what do we do now??"... So we
dissassembled the whole unicycles until they were just a bunch of spair
parts and walked in with a big grin.

They couldn't do a thing.. one of them said: "Well, I guess it's not a
bike anymore"

hehehehe

Ok, so then we went to the skate-park and I finished filming for my
movie

All this without having eaten anything... I am.... dead tired.

Hi. I'm Owen.

--
Murde Mental

"You make love demon style." ~Kristine

Oh here's to my sweet Satan. The one who's little path would make me
sad, whose power is Satan. He'll give those with him 666. There was a
little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan
Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

Old December 24th 05, 03:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hahaha, that is sooo sweet. it was poopy of the cops to say you
couldn't even take the thing on the metro though. at least you figured
a way to beat 'em.

--
James_Potter

to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

michael atkinson
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the '_MRIS_' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)

Old December 24th 05, 04:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

haha.. yea I get booted out of buses.. except I usually dont give in..
it usually ends up by me calling the driver a f******** fa* and tell
him to go kill him self.. or they tell me to put my uni on the bike
rack.. to that I usually answer put your mom on the bike rack.. yea Im
a bum..but yea 4 security guards.. now thats funny **** men

--
maxisback

Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
quit are just dumb
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old December 24th 05, 04:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i hate it when people wont let me on busses, it has only happened once
(although a couple times i had to talk the driver into letting me on).
I think its really really stupid that they wont let you on though
because what are you supposed to do with it otherwise? and if the let
skateboards or things of that sort on then they should let unis on.

--
ntappin

Old December 24th 05, 05:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Heh, yeah, I"ve only had a problem with my unicycle and buses once. That
was last night actually I almost tyold himt o go shove it, but he
let us on anyway, so I'm going to ring them up on tuesday and tell them
I felt he was very abusive towards me and that he wasn't gonna let
me take my "toy" on with me

Having 4 security guards waiting for you, well that's just great! Well
done! Haha, I mean, you shouldn't be so disruptive nah, I don't mean
that. Well done

Hi Owen, nice to meet you

--
Zee
Zee's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11061

Old December 24th 05, 08:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Nice. You should try bubble wrapping it next time.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter

...well that's what i think anyway.
*'unicycling tips and tutorials' (http://www.unicycle.2ya.com) |
'my photos and videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/andrew) |
'\\"dancing about architecture\\"'
(http://www.dancingaboutarchitecture.com.au)* (coming soon...)

Old December 24th 05, 12:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Hopefully after a few days they'll cool off... if it's your main way to
get around imagine having to dissasemble every time...

Just for clairity: Metro = Subway (underground train)

--
Victory
Victory's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10062

Old December 24th 05, 02:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Yea that was a funny story and what I find strange is that in the rules
book of the metro, it is clearly write: unicycle, bicycle or tricycle
are not allowed in the metro... aahah

--
kapoute

Damn my english sucks

Julien Renaud
kapoute's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8060

Old December 24th 05, 02:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

maxisback wrote:
yea I dont gte why they dont want uni's on buses.. not like it's gonna
kill someone.

Tough one...
maxisback wrote:
it usually ends up by me calling the driver a f******** fa* and tell him
to go kill him self..

--
johnhimsworth

Never argue with an idiot; they drag you down to their level and then
beat you with experience.
johnhimsworth's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1788